StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

90 Proof on Tap

edited September 2017 in Accessories

Posted this on AD. Thought I'd share here. Welded a shank to an end cap and drop tube to shank. Welded a 1/2 inch elbow to a 2" tc elbow, had a couple adapters to hand pump. Perlic faucet and stag horn handle. Asked Perlick what material gaskets were made of and couldn't get an answer. Soaked them in 120 proof for 3 weeks. No ill effects. This is what I ended up with. Works as one would expect. Should be a crowd pleaser at the hunting camp. We'll see.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bloomin, bleedin, bloody brilliant.......

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• One hell of a big hunting camp for that volume.

Nice idea. Very similar concept to a general beer keg dispensing with the exception that the product is not carbonated and no keg spear is involved..

• It was the smallest I could find and sometimes spend 2 weeks in the woods with friends.

• Manhattans on Nitro?

• Words are funny things. In oz we would never say " woods ". It would always be bush.

What you going to hunt @Pa_bon apart from a hangover.

• edited September 2017

GD, Deer, duck, squirrel, rabbit, alligator, hogs, and anything else that needs killing.

About the hangover, I have learned over the years not to try to drain every bottle every time. Thought this would be a neat project.

Don't get to hunt as much as I used to. Work 70 hrs a week at 2 jobs. Get a lot of vacation from main job and use it for the hunt.