Torpedo available from SD North America?

I was wondering if this product was available from the SD here instead of the EU one.

2" x 4" x 2" Torpedo Pro SG @ StillDragon Europe

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2017

Hi aczesz,

Sure we do. We just don't have it put together as a full torpedo assembly. All the parts are listed individually on the website.

If you'd like I can send you over a shopping cart with all of the items for your review? The website can often be sort of clunky to deal with. I do apologize.

What size kettle connection would you like? 2" or 3".

2" sight glass (gold)? Or 3" sight glass (red, blue, black, gold)?

ProCaps or the original bubble cap design?

Do you need a thermowell for temp monitoring also?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Other than looks, why would you?

• If you were putting it on a 2" or 3" column it's a very good use of the reducer you'll need.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @Smaug said: Hi aczesz,

Sure we do. We just don't have it put together as a full torpedo assembly. All the parts are listed individually on the website.

If you'd like I can send you over a shopping cart with all of the items for your review? The website can often be sort of clunky to deal with. I do apologize.

What size kettle connection would you like? 2" or 3".

2" sight glass (gold)? Or 3" sight glass (red, blue, black, gold)?

ProCaps or the original bubble cap design?

Do you need a thermowell for temp monitoring also?

Yes it would be great to get a shopping cart with the items! I was thinking about putting one on the very bottom of my baby crystal dragon, so 2" connecter. 3" sight glass that is black, and probably pro caps to match the pro caps iv got in the BCD (unless you would recommend regular). No need for a thermowell on this guy.

No idea if its really worth it to throw one on the bottom of the BCD, what do you guys think?

• An extra pl;ate and will look cool as. You could get away with regular caps if they work out cheaper as the 2.5" diameter column will limit your offtake speed anyway.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @punkin said: An extra pl;ate and will look cool as. You could get away with regular caps if they work out cheaper as the 2.5" diameter column will limit your offtake speed anyway.

So for looks 100% worth it. As for function, im masking mostly whisky, do you think it will help out?

• It's one more plate. If you have three and think that a fourth will ...refine ... your spirit, then yes. If you hve three and think that your spirit is too refined then no.

• If using the 4 x 2 reducer then we have to go with the 2" sight glass. I only carry the gold color in 2". Is that ok?

• I emailed you

• edited May 2017

@Smaug Could you also email me a cart with ProCaps? I want to see the expense difference.

@punkin if I wanted another plate would it be more cost effective to just add a 2.5" CD plate with 1 ProCap? I guess i am just asking if I would get the same result for a lower price, or if there is a benefit with going with the torpedo on the bottom

• Sorry mate i don't know the answer to that one.

• Right so one 4" ProPlate assembly is $88

And the older 4" bubble cap assembly is $59