StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon Europe Thanksgiving

edited February 2017 in SD Europe

I would just like to say thank you to StillDragon Europe for great customer service and advice, When I first found this site I was a bit dubious about it but after a few orders and the quality of the parts I am very impressed especially with the prices,

Once again thank you :)

Comments

• Nice words Glenn.

I'm sure the EU crew appreciates you business.

If you don't mind me asking,,,,what was it that you assumed was ,,,,,,"dubious"?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @Glenn. While I can't comment on Europe I can say Australia is 100% for everything ie info price delivery and quality. @punkin

• Hi Glenn, thank you for the compliment! :)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Yes, thanks for the positive feedback, @Glenn. Nothing dubious about it, the StillDragon® way of doing things just works, and we do our best, as simple as that. ;)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Discussion title adapted to give it more meaning ;)

The forum is a great place for testimonials, it's good to see that distinguished service is appreciated.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Thanks Gd50, like i always say, customer service is my favourite part of my job.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited February 2017

@Smaug said: Nice words Glenn.

I'm sure the EU crew appreciates you business.

If you don't mind me asking,,,,what was it that you assumed was ,,,,,,"dubious"?

Hi Smaug,

It was the quality vs price I couldn't quite believe that custom made parts was available at these prices (please don't put them up :) )

I have read horror stories of people buying a bargain only to find it's chrome plated brass sold as stainless steel.

But StillDragon parts I can honestly say are by far the best quality I have ever bought and I look forward to continue being a customer :)

• Ah ok I understand.

Thank you for the feedback and good luck with your project moving forward.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• I have to say well done, prices are good and I have now received the 2 orders I have placed in 3 days to the UK. That is as good or better than some internal UK parcel services