StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Hot?

Gotta be hot down there if it is making the tv, newspapers, and social media up here.

We got 8 inches of snow and it's cold as hell.

Comments

• edited February 2017

Yep pretty hot. Turned the toaster down another notch this morning to 5. It was on 7 for the same toast in the spring.

Tamworth @ weatherzone

Gunna hit 43C (110f) today. Think i'll hit the pub early then lock the doors and turn the AC on.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited February 2017

Frikin freezin down here at sea level - got all the way down to 63F just before sunrise this morning!
    (but snow on the mountain tops)

So cold I had to put an afghan on the bed.jpg
    800 x 526 - 67K

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• You know something is up when your twitter feed starts sounding like the stilldragon forum.

• been kinda steamy in Fiji of late. we have a tropical depression moving over us the last week and into next. thank God it's not a cyclone again, Winston afterglow is still fucking us.

At least the wind is keeping it tolerable most of the time

• 39,42,42 last few days, only getting down to 29 overnight, 48 in the brewhouse - no brewing but the pool has been copping a fair workout. (That's 102, 108, 108 down to 84, 118 in the brewhouse for the metrically impaired ;-) )