StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

How did I not see this until today?

Comments

• Yeah, I have seen EP-1 and EP-2 and I have enjoyed them very much. Matter of fact, that is where I first heard of SD and one of the many reasons why I am proud to own a DASH-2 myself.

• The Doctor, as he dubs himself on other forums, his videos are very inspiring and I've watched them several times. I can't wait to have at least a 4 plate setup soon!

• Oh Stephen, nicely made videos with very little details, nevertheless I enjoyed them. Good to see they are back up again, after the dispute about MD he removed all things SD related.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Yep they are interesting but not very informative. "Just throw all of your ingredients into your $2500 automated beer maker, ferment and distill." However the videos did get me interested in making a better quality drink.

• @Moonshine said: Oh Stephen, nicely made videos with very little details, nevertheless I enjoyed them. Good to see they are back up again, after the dispute about MD he removed all things SD related.

Not all it is still there through Google!

It is what you make it!

• @bentstick said: Not all it is still there through Google!

Yes, the net never forgets, but honestly his videos will not be missed. They look like professionally made, but the lack of details and not coming to any point don't really make them interesting.

I think it's time for @cooperville to shoot some new videos. Didn't he get a hot young nurse to take care of him at home? That would make some nice new footage, Coop sitting in a wheel chair filming the hot young nurse operating the Dragon. =P~

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• guys i would love to make some new vids
    my editing will never be as good as the Docs but it could be a good project for me in the next few months my videos are long winded but i did try to make them reasonably informative the only issue with making a distilling video is the legal side of distilling at home something that has stopped me from posting my ugly melon onto the www

i have plans in the works but i also have so much good liquor right now it almost seems a waste to continue

im thinking a big post off to all the members may be on the cards

if we move country which may be sooner than later this may have to be the way =P~

• @captainshooch said: Yeah, I have seen EP-1 and EP-2 and I have enjoyed them very much. Matter of fact, that is where I first heard of SD and one of the many reasons why I am proud to own a DASH-2 myself.

My sentiments exactly captain. I researched for almost 5 years trying to figure out what setup I was going to pursue. When I saw the Dash 2 on this vid I thought to myself, "That's sexy" and said "I've got to figure out a way to have me some of that". Not only is the Dash 2 sexy, the whole SD experience with ordering and support, this blog area, the information available through the website has been awesome.

• likkersquicker,,,,,,,,,,that may very well be the nicest thing anyone has every said to me ( us here at team SD). Seriously.

Thank you for the kind words.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Yep, amazing how often i get those sentiments echoed through private communications with customers. Almost daily.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @ Moonshine,Not a hint of disgrace meant to SD,just that whole mess over there tried to distance himself from SD and it will not happen because of Google,I do know what it was,I was there and Iam not any more! \m/

And agree coops makes very informative vids,cmon coops its time! Please,hope you are feeling better

It is what you make it!

• Im keen on making a few videos myself, what sort of things are people looking for during a run?

• @likkersquicker I do not think you will find a nicer bunch of good fellas anywhere else....