StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

[SOLD] Used 16 Plate 4" Bubble Cap Dash (Column only)

We are receiving a new larger column for our still this week so I am posting our 4" column for sale. We can maybe see about splitting up the items but this is what we have available. 16 4" stainless sections with copper bubble caps and plates, each one has a brass fitted window, two dephlegs (one standard never used, and one pro size), 2" product condenser, parrot. you can see the basic pieces here.

Each section new is $502 with the brass windows. All the pieces new are over $7800.

This unit is capable of making a wonderful 95% at a rate of approx. 1.25 gallons per hour.

Please contact me if you are looking for something with these specs. We can work a deal.

Comments

• Worldwide forum mate, you might want to put your location in the title.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Housekeeping! <:-P

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Anyone looking to start a distillery, or get into vodka for an existing one, I would snatch this up.

As someone who has played with 4-24 plates from 4" to 8", it is far, far better and faster to use 16 4" plates than 8 8" plates 3x.... you just tune the thing to where it runs good and let it run, you can still put out 4 cases of vodka from low wines in a day, and you max it out at that for a year 5 days a week you have made 1000 cases...

it will always have awesome resale value....

• edited June 2016

He is in Seattle Washington guys.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Smaug thank you for putting that out there. I didn't realize I wasn't getting notifications on this thread. Yes we are in Seattle.

Yes this column has served us very well. I put 1.25 Gallons an hour to be safe, but our stand flow at approx 4400 watts is 1.31 gph. With single pass (no stripping) we got gold in the 50 Best in the US and 3rd place overall in a Northwest competition that included 5 states and western Canada.

Due to growth we had to scale up, I can't wait to have the new dragon up!

Currently we are looking $5000 for everything listed. This is everything you need after the boiler minus water hoses and controls.

• Just an update, this unit is still available. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.

• edited September 2016

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• @nightside said: Smaug thank you for putting that out there. I didn't realize I wasn't getting notifications on this thread. Yes we are in Seattle.

Yes this column has served us very well. I put 1.25 Gallons an hour to be safe, but our stand flow at approx 4400 watts is 1.31 gph. With single pass (no stripping) we got gold in the 50 Best in the US and 3rd place overall in a Northwest competition that included 5 states and western Canada.

Due to growth we had to scale up, I can't wait to have the new dragon up!

Currently we are looking $5000 for everything listed. This is everything you need after the boiler minus water hoses and controls.

How tall is this? I have a 15 foot limit on my building.

• Sorry for the delay. I only just realized this comment was here. Column height overall is approx. 125"

• Just doing a little New Years cleanup and realized we still have this. If anyone is looking for a great 4", let me know.

• Hi Nightside, I am in the process of setting up a craft set up to produce Gin and this may be of interest to add to my existing 4" 7 plate Dash, which I would like to put onto a 380l boiler. I would just like to understand the total weight so that I can get the shipping costs to South Africa to see if it is financially viable

• I have emailed him your inquiry.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Hi Smaug, great thanks much appreciated.

• Hey Bryan, sorry for some reason I don't get notifications on this but PM's I do. I will try to figure the weights this afternoon.

• Including packaging it will be approx. 200lbs.

• Hi Nightside, apologies for the delay in getting back to you, it has been hectic getting everything up and going and then to be hit with a computer crash, to make it worse. Thanks I am just in the process of getting costs to ship it to South Africa. I will get back to you as soon as I have the details etc.

This discussion has been closed.