StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Whats in your Glass?

Comments

• @punkin said: Plus she loves you :))

Probably had more to do with it than the truth

• edited April 2015

If you ever go to Seattle you should be careful about disrespecting loggers like that, @punkin ...

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• @Kapea said: If you ever go to Seattle you should be careful about disrespecting loggers like that, punkin ...

Loggers?

Do you mean lagers?

Fuck em and everyone who holds their pinkie out and sips em. >:)

Ales are a blokes drink. Hoppy ales are where it's at. B-)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Ales are for wankers...

• I enjoy good beer no matter what elevation the yeast chooses to work at. My two favorite styles are imperial IPA and dopplebock.

• If you can see through the glass, then it's not a real beer.

• @punkin Zwickl is just an unfiltered beer

• @Unsensibel said: punkin Zwickl is just an unfiltered beer

Yes but ale or lager?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Lager

• And another one! :)

another_paracelsus_zwickl.jpg
    800 x 600 - 90K

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited May 2015

Cinco de Mayo!

Fresh squeezed Cara Cara Orange and Key Lime Margarita with Tres Generaciones Plata, Patron Citronage, Rose's Lime, Vanilla Simple Syrup, and Fee Brothers Orange Bitters. Finer crush Hawaiian black sea salt on the rim. Tacos and Fresh Guac on the side.

• Nice.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Damned coffee! It needs whisky.

• Burleigh Brewery 28 Pale Ale. A rich hoppy goodness.

• My own homemade gin. It's not all the way there yet, but I'm definitely getting it dialed in.

One thing that threw me off was the strength of my cassia (cinnamon) bark. I am using about 1/10 of the amount reccommended in the GB4 operator's manual recipe. Monterey Bay Spice Co. has very fresh botanicals!

• @grim said: Cinco de Mayo! r Fresh squeezed Cara Cara Orange and Key Lime Margarita with Tres Generaciones Plata, Patron Citronage, Rose's Lime, Vanilla Simple Syrup, and Fee Brothers Orange Bitters. Finer crush Hawaiian black sea salt on the rim. Tacos and Fresh Guac on the side.

Hawaiian black sea salt? If it ain't pink throw it back! (if it's black it's sand)

Reminds me of a joke:

What do you call four Spanish galleons shipwrecked off the Florida coast?

Cuatro sink-o!

• Need to use the dirt, otherwise I drink too much.

• Don Q Gran Anejo, Ginger Beer, Lime

• @grim said: Don Q Gran Anejo, Ginger Beer, Lime

Now your speaking my language.

Only a dribble left in my bottle of Barbancourt 15 year. My new favorite.

• $50+ bottle of rum? Smaug, we have got to figure out a way to get you back in the game. I mean, nobody knows who you are or where you are located. :-SS

• edited May 2015

It shocks me how harsh some of the older (aka expensive) rums are.

• I wonder how much of that time is actually on oak. Seems a long time for rum if the full 15 years.

• $44 on sale at the big box. I had to know.

• Wow, $44 is reasonable for almost anything 15 years old.

Did I just type that?

• Well $39 (here) gets you in range for a good middle of the road premium spirit. So I thought $44 was a great value.

The gang at the office bought me a bottle of Ron Zacapa XO ($80) last year and I like this Barbancourt better by far.

• Monkey shoulder. Malty goodness at a reasonable price.

• White Rabbit Dark Ale because I don't have any of my homebrewed beer left :(

Going to be doing some beer, cider etc brewing next weekend once I clean my fermenters and get some fermentables :D

Might have to get some little creatures beer at some stage

• @Clickeral said: White Rabbit Dark Ale because I don't have any of my homebrewed beer left :(

Going to be doing some beer, cider etc brewing next weekend once I clean my fermenters and get some fermentables :D

Might have to get some little creatures beer at some stage

I have taps running with a hoppy pale ale for the first time since i got back from China. If you like the hoppy pale ales you should treat yourself to a carton of Burleigh brewings 28 pale ale. I had a box on Friday and enjoyed the hell out of it as usual.

• Just ran across this and it will be featured on tonight.

Winter is coming

image.jpg
    600 x 800 - 66K
  • JHC...what royalty payments would you have on that!