Wash and Run record charts

edited July 2013 in General

Hi All,

I've created these stand alone record charts from those in the SD manual to make it a bit easier for everyone to print them out to use.

Please use them & post your results

Comments

• edited July 2013

Great sr=tuuf Croz. The run record is enhanced by the wash record when they are paired. It is a snapshot of a distillers method and practises. Make it real easy to diagnose any problems too.

Only thing i'd do with the run record is put columns in for time, abv and volume beside each cut.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I'd need to attach a picture or description of the still configuration to the Run Record because it changes almost every time I run the still.

Thanks Crozdog for posting these.

• edited July 2016

@punkin said: Only thing i'd do with the run record is put columns in for time, abv and volume beside each cut.

There is a time column already - add ABV & volume in the Observation/notes field ;)

• This will be handy. Thanks Crozdog.

• FYI - I have dates and container numbers on mine... as my memory seems to not be 100% reliable according to my better half...