Brisbane Users

Hey all

I'm looking at getting myself a dash 1 or 2. I'm wanting to check out the build quality of the dash.

Is there any users in brisbane preferably on the southside willing to let me come by and check theyre dash out??

Cheers guys

Jonno

Comments

• edited July 2013

Anyone happy to help out could PM Jonno.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Just go visit punkin for a week or two and play with the equiptment... let him feed ya and keep your thirst slaked... :))

• Just emailed one of my customers up there, hopefully he'll contact you.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Don't go to Punkins, you'll come back with a boot load of stainless ;)

• edited July 2013

Seems to happen when i get stilling visitors. I have shopping baskets and once someone starts cruising the aisles they end up with the basket full pretty quick. :))

OooohShineyPunkin

Ps, thanks to the Dash owner up there who is in touch.

• @punkin said: Seems to happen when i get stilling visitors. I have shopping baskets and once someone starts cruising the aisles they end up with the basket full pretty quick. :))

What, no shopping trolley and the supermarket music in the background? :P

• Back the ute to the overhead door?
    I fear something just got lost in real Aussie-speak but you get the jest.

In Australian, how do you say "Back up your sport utility vehicle to the big roll up door"?

I butcher at least 4 languages (not counting Australian). Spanish, Chinese, French and English are all equally abused and are often incoherent to those that speak the native tongue. So my fear is telling an Aussie to back his ute could mean something quite unintended.

• Nope you're definately close. We'd generally say 'Just back the ute up to the rollerdoor' .

That's possible too, but you'd want to be loading a boiler on :-O

Lucky Rossco had his missus with him one day, i have never seen someone reorganise a completely crammed boot and a couple of kids to make room for boxes of shiney stainless in the efficient way she did it. Buggered if i ever could have put anything else in there i would have had it on the kids laps for the trip home.

Amazing practical girl, he's very lucky.