StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Honey, Can I Have Some Balls, Please?

Of Course You Can!

And Don't Forget The BOOZE! Have Some Fun! :))

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

Tagged:

Comments

• Pour one out for the dead homies...

• No homies have been harmed for that fantastic meal >:)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• That is so wrong. Sunshine chastise him. I looked in expecting to find a graduated sequence of copper or stainless expansion chambers.

• Well, I am the cook in the family, so when I went to the farmers market and saw these beautiful lamb balls, we gave it a try. They were delicious, but frankly, I would have thought, they have a stronger taste.

We love our lamb meat farmer, you can taste the freshness and that the animals had no fear or stress before they were slaughtered. This sounds awful, but if I have to eat meat, I like to eat something, that has been treated well before.

• Sunshine You are so right. All my neighbours are farms, and whilst I enjoy lamb I actually would rather eat mutton, or goat. Its strange to me but my neighbours don't eat their own meat. They trade with their friends.

It may be a cultural thing because I was raised to be self sufficient. Treat with respect and give thanks to whichever deity is appropriate for yourself.

It seem a bit odd considering my career history, but my personal inclination is (where possible) don't kill it unless you are going to eat it.

• edited February 2015

So balls was the REDACTED?

• @monty said: So balls was the REDACTED?

In that case, I'll have some more REDACTED too please! :))

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Batter Em Up and "Play Balls"

• Yikes that first pick sent a pain into my belly

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• I lived in SouthWest Texas for a little over a year and they use to have a Mountain Oyster Cookoff in Big Springs Texas. Their slogas was" Have A Ball At The Mountain Oyster Cookoff". Don't know about lamb, but bull are very good if cooked properly.

• I keep my yellow balls in a jar of vodka!

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• There's just some foods that I'll never eat... and that's one of them!

• edited February 2015

You can all keep your cows balls, i'll stick closer to the rib.

ribeye1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 133K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Balls on a stick?! :-O

This whole thread gives me the willies, on multiple levels!

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Ever wondered who was the first person to say, "Hey, let's eat those."

I've helped castrate farm animals before...and basically it comes to this, don't throw anything usable away! If your castrating 10 or 100 animals there are pounds of meat being cut. If you drop them in a bucket you have dinner.

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• @punkin Cows don't have balls BTW....

• @dad said: I've helped castrate farm animals before...and basically it comes to this, don't throw anything usable away! If your castrating 10 or 100 animals there are pounds of meat being cut. If you drop them in a bucket you have dinner.

YOU have dinner.

At best I might be able to grind them up for the chum bucket. Even then it would make me wince.

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• @FullySilenced said: punkin Cows don't have balls BTW....

No cause moonshine has et em all.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited February 2015

I hear the balls are delicious, best served battered with and a nice cream sauce >:)