StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Are you excited about the new REDACTED yet?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Power for a 4 inch Dash.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Comments

• @SDeurope said:

HE is a master distiller in need of the appropriate rig, 4 inch on a Milk Can comes to mind for HIM to start with!

SHE definitely will want to make her own, a Baby Crystal Dragon for HER to care for. Oh, and of course our new REDACTED will come handy in multiple ways! B-)

How long until the REDACTED becomes unREDACTED?

• edited February 2015

@FloridaCracker said: How long until the REDACTED becomes unREDACTED?

=))

• it's all about anticipation... so i hear...

• edited February 2015

Anticipation building up well I see, yes? Hehe. And yes, as said, we are very excited about this new REDACTED! When we unpacked the very first unit (kind of a real unboxing event, should have filmed that) it was an OMG moment, such a stainless steel beauty. Will almost definitely sell like hot cake, and although it's quite a large shipment we are afraid not having enough units to place into stock... :-SS

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited February 2015

@FloridaCracker said: How long until the REDACTED becomes unREDACTED?

As soon as we are able to start shipping, which may have to wait till next week though. But unfortunately most likely bad news for you guys over there, AFAIK our super secret REDACTED will only be available from StillDragon Europe.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Or until Larry can get the fuREDACTED things in inventory... =))

• I just heard a rumor that Smaug will start shipping those REDACTED on Friday. Hell, we've known about REDACTED over here in the States since last month. Why you would keep your European friends in the dark is beyond me.

• edited February 2015

I've been adding a free REDACTED with each order over $100.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• :D Guys, sorry to tell ya, but you are completely in the dark, our REDACTED is not the Baby Crystal Dragon (which we already have on sale since December), and @punkin's REDACTED definitely is something different.

I'll have to ping @Moonshine to make a split, as we are going way OT here. ;)

• edited February 2015

@SDeurope said: I'll have to ping Moonshine to make a split, as we are going way OT here. ;)

Done, and if we get more REDACTED into this discussion, we'll definitely make it to the top of search engine ranking for the term REDACTED, in case someone ever is searching for REDACTED.

I really like the REDACTED, it's covered in suspense, it's exciting, it's new, it's super sexy, everybody wants to have one! Only Don Draper could have come up with such a genius advertising campaign. ^:)^

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Good timing on my part then, but purely accidental. :))

• Bigger is better, right? So how about

I can't stand it any longer, I want to have my REDACTED now! =P~

• @Myles said: Good timing on my part then, but purely accidental. :))

@Myles is having a laugh because he already knows about the REDACTED, so do some other careful readers who read each and every posting here on this forum, but they all are sworn to secrecy! B-)

So let the fun continue! Who already knows can brag by posting a REDACTED to this discussion, but the big revelation can not be done before the REDACTED is published on our website! :-B

• My hand slipped while installing a lock on the weekend, my wife came running down the stairs the moment she heard me scream out REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED. Naturally she was scanning the floor for the trail of blood to the now groaning bugger standing in the kitchen looking for a bandaid ! REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED.

I'm fine, I have knowledge of the REDACTED to help me feel better ;)

• edited February 2015

Best post ever @TheMechWarrior =))

Oops, edited to say REDACTED.

• Thank goodness @Smaug is shipping my REDACTED tomorrow and I should have it by Saturday. Pictures of REDACTED have been floating around the net for at least a couple of weeks. Just do a Google search if you can't wait for the big reveal.

• edited February 2015

I can tell you that @Smaug did not order, nor did he get, any REDACTED.
    @punkin neither.

EU, however, is sitting on a big pile of REDACTED. Kind of an exclusive for now.

I have the original, prototype REDACTED in my possession and its a lovely bit of gear.
    I did post a few pictures of it some months ago.

There is a picture of it here... REDACTED

• edited February 2015

Sneak Peak? Am I even close?

glass_parrot.jpg
    300 x 300 - 10K
  • edited February 2015

VERY CLOSE!!! But no.
    I could be wrong! EU not only got REDACTED1 but also got REDACTED2, neither of which USA or AUS got.

Now even I am confused what a REDACTED is.

The glass parrot has been produced but was not ready to ship in time for the final sea freights.
    I do have more than a few gracing my little cubicle as I've run out of main warehouse space. I can only type with one hand as 1000 glass parrots crowd against me.

• @grim said: Sneak Peak? Am I even close?

Nice guess, but nope, because as already hinted before

blablabla ... REDACTED ... blablabla ... such a stainless steel beauty

:)

• @Lloyd said: I can tell you that Smaug did not order, nor did he get, any REDACTED.
    punkin neither.

EU, however, is sitting on a big pile of REDACTED. Kind of an exclusive for now.

I have the original, prototype REDACTED in my possession and its a lovely bit of gear.
    I did post a few pictures of it some months ago.

There is a picture of it here... REDACTED

If @Smaug is not shipping my REDACTED, then what am I getting? The mythical SD tee shirt? Guess I'll just have to wait and see what is in the box.

• edited February 2015

@Lloyd said: I can only type with one hand as 1000 glass parrots crowd against me.

Can't imagine the racket.

• So the REDACTED is taking up quite some shelf space. In the wake of our incoming container load we've installed 10 more heavy duty shelfs and we had to assign another room to our warehouse, still no clue how our warehouse management is going to handle that load.

The REDACTED is currently in a photo shooting session, I may be able to post a new teaser later... ;)

• edited February 2015

@Moonshine said: Done, and if we get more REDACTED into this discussion, we'll definitely make it to the top of search engine ranking for the term REDACTED, in case someone ever is searching for REDACTED.

Not even close. A quick check shows Lois Learner has the top 2,000,000 hits.

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• edited February 2015

@Kapea said: Not even close. A quick check shows Lois Learner has the top 2,000,000 hits.

Damned, means we need way more REDACTED then, but time will tell! >:)

• @Sunshine so Sunshine are you modeling the REDACTED in the photos? :> He he!! (everyone now thinking WTF is it?)

• edited February 2015

As promised earlier today, here is the first teaser of our spectacular REDACTED from today's photo shooting. Enjoy! :)

REDACTED.jpg
    600 x 600 - 17K

• edited February 2015

@Myles said: @Sunshine so Sunshine are you modeling the REDACTED in the photos? He he!!

You wish! Heh! :))