StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Australian Website Launching Soon

2»

Comments

• The way i drink beer i can't see me making it to nursing home age. :))

But you are very right, and the older i get the harder it is to learn these things.

If anyone has any problems or insights on the credit card thing or the site in general, let me know and i'll do some more fist on keyboard work.

angry-german-kid-o.gif
    320 x 240 - 5M

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I know that pain. One little spelling mistake within a return address from our credit card facility took me hours to find. Im sure someone that doesnt google how to do these things could have fixed quickly for a large sum of money. The problem for someone with no training doing these things is that the time adds up as its never one problem. Alcohol consumption does not help with the websites issues only mine.... once you know how to do for yourself you are far better off though. Much like stilling. Its good to know how the tool works as well as the product.

• Too right, it was 3 chats with 2 support teams, bank says it's web problem, web says it's bank problem at every turn.

I did exactly what you said but it was worse than a spelling mistake, it was a space at the start of the secret hash code caused by cutting and pasting. It took me hours to find. :-w

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I got all excited and changed the website around this morning with a new theme and everything.

I have to figure out how to fix the mobile/tablet version to remove the new product images and add back the category list. Apologies to those using the mobile version, i may turn mobile off while i work it out.

I think the site now looks a lot cleaner, is fresh and easier to navigate, i'll be fine tuning over the next couple of weeks, if anyone has any feedback or finds any problems i'd love to hear it.

• Mobile theme fixed. :D

• <19 minutes to fix. Impressive! I think maybe you're in the wrong business...

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• I sometimes think so to.

The quote from the local people was $3.5K, i did it in a few clicks for $155US that they would have charged me anyway for the new skin.

I'd love to have 6 a day to do at 3.5 a pop.

• Looks lovely punkin, well done.

• I see private parts for 4$65.00 :bz

If they are bigger and better than the ones I have now I'll take 1

How do you post? >:)

• edited February 2015

I go through and delete the special orders every month or so when i get the motivation. I'll send whatever i feel like if you buy and it's not yours maybe just an enlarger? :))

• PS punkin I finally needed a bottle opener yesterday after a long day of hard work...thanks for StillDragon bottle opener! It was a life saver.

• You are very welcome.

• Just a suggestion on the site - keep the cart contents a little longer before dumping them. I was building up an order by adding bit as I thought of them, then the cart contents vanished before I was finished, made a new list and forgot to order a bunch of bits off you on the last one - damn now I am going to need to do another order.

• I don't know if i have control over the cart settings mate. Seems funny as i know i've logged into Amazon and found stuff in my cart from 12 months before.

I'll have a look, but i can't promise anything, i've pretty much been over all the simpleton buttons and not seen any settings like that.

• edited February 2015

Maybe that's the feature that costs $3.5K. :))

• And yes the new look is clean.

Have started adding to the next order so will be interesting if it dumps again.

• edited February 2015

I'd like to see some StillDragon logo stickers. I just bought a three-drawer tool chest to store all of my small stilling bits and pieces in. (clamps, gaskets, push connect needle valves, push connect thermowells, thermometers, silicone tape...). Now I need some cool stickers to customize it right. A STP sticker would just be out of place.

• edited February 2015

Maybe Larry's run out?

We've been sending the odd one out for years. I've run out of the big ones and only have a few small ones left.

This was them.

Pm or email me your addy and i'll send you a couple of them. Only an inch square though.

stilldragonlogo1.jpg
    578 x 578 - 44K

• I am out and have been for a while. We will have more made in time. We have a few things to do first.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited February 2015

@Smaug said: I am out and have been for a while. We will have more made in time. We have a few things to do first.

Like getting a couple dozen staples taken out? :-O Dang Larry. Ouch!

(I hear that carter head calling my name)

• Thanks for the offer @Punkin. I think the postage to send them out here to the far side of BFE might be too much though.

• No worries, a couple in an airmail envelope would probably be only a dollar or two.