StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Are you kidding me?

Ok guys I have placed 2 orders over the last 2 weeks and this is how it went:

First order placed around 3pm. Order arrived at 1:42 the NEXT day via UPS.

Gotta be a fluke. Nobody ships this fast.

Second order placed also at around 3pm. Order arrives AGAIN in the afternoon on the next day. The problem with service this fast is that people will come to expect it on a regular basis. Orders were correct and parts were of the highest quality. Go ahead and put me down as a shocked customer. Also, I will be ordering a 4" Dash next Spring and will try to visit the warehouse at that time.

Thanks for great service and great parts.

Comments

• Thanks for the kind words. Its really Ari that keeps the ship upright. We make mistakes too but we always try and make things right.

Thank you for your business.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• No kidding at all, same super fast service for me as well! :-bd

• Well, it looks like this was no fluke; Order # 3 arrived next day just like the previous 2. Can you guys PLEASE hold a seminar for other companies on how to impress a customer? Thanks again,

Cracker

• Cheers.

• the sky has fallen, I am waiting a second day! The horror!.... (JK, all is good smaug)

Clearwater, FL, United States
    12/03/2014 4:03 A.M. Out For Delivery 12/03/2014 3:40 A.M. Arrival Scan

Orlando, FL, United States
    12/03/2014 1:39 A.M. Departure Scan 12/02/2014 4:00 A.M. We have not yet unloaded the package from the trailer. This may delay delivery. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Orlando, FL, United States
    12/02/2014 12:14 A.M. Arrival Scan

Riviera Beach, FL, United States
    12/01/2014 9:17 P.M. Departure Scan 12/01/2014 8:18 P.M. Origin Scan 12/01/2014 3:57 P.M. Pickup Scan

United States
    12/01/2014 3:45 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

• edited December 2014

Pretty sure it is a catchup issue from TGD weekend.

We will try harder moving forward :D

• There ARE benefits to living in the same state as the warehouse. It just kinda spoils me because it makes everyone else look so inefficient.

Cracker

• Gotta agree with this. I ordered through skype a couple of bits i was out of while waiting for my next shipment and had the tracking number sent to me 1/2 hr after placing the order.

That is phenomenal service from Larry and Ari.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• 4 days for last one! uummmmmmm oh I live up by Canada Thanks Ari and Larry!

It is what you make it!

• The flip side of the coin is if you don't have to order from overseas, DON'T DO IT!!! Michael and Judith put my order together quickly but the shipping (which they have no control over) is like watching the polar caps melt. Weeks rather than days. I have 95% of my new still in my garage but can't use it until I get the clamps.

I have 26 gallons of whiskey mash ready to run, 26 gallons of TPW ready to run and 26 gallons of rum ready to run. This shit is backing up!

• Well it will be cleared when you run it!!

• When a problem comes along

You must strip it

Before the cream sets out too long

You must strip it

When something's going wrong

You must strip it

Now strip it

Into shape

Shape it up

Get straight

Go forward

Move ahead

Try to detect it

It's not too late

To strip it

Strip it good

• DA:O =D>

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• The TPW? Just about crystal clear. The UJSSM? The same. If my rum wash is clear before I get the parts, I don't think that I will give a shit anymore.

• edited June 2015

@FloridaCracker: Sorry for the waiting time, not only shipping from A to the US is very slow, I always get angry when I compare the shipping costs in the US with EU - everything is ridiculous expensive. You Americans are really spoiled in this case! (Also you can have Jelly Belly Beans and I have no chance of buying them anywhere here, my son wants the Harry Potter type and they are simply not findable here :(( )

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• I don't know,,,,,,,,,life is pretty good when One can complain about the abundance of the jelly bean population?

• First World problem right there

• edited June 2015

He is 8 years old and runs around with a self made broom and a blanket - he thinks he is Harry Potter and lives in Hogwarts, so yes Jelly Beans are something he dreams of when they are tasting like earthworms, dirt and vomit...

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited June 2015

My son grew up with Harry Potter. His sister gave him a copy of the first movie on VHS when he was very little. Everytime the part in the movie where Voldemort was drinking the unicorn blood came on he would wrap his arms and legs around me real tight, bury his face in my chest and say, "Tell me when the scary part is over Daddy!" That's when I became a HP (not the sauce) fan too. We saw all of the rest of the movies first run in the theater. We read all of the books too. He is almost as big as I am now. The unicorn part doesn't scare him like it used to. I miss those days.

FWIW I am also a fan of HP Sauce. Cannot eat shepherds' pie without it.

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• @FloridaCracker said: The flip side of the coin is if you don't have to order from overseas, DON'T DO IT!!!

Sage advice to be sure, but tough to follow out here on Gilligan's Island... :D

• edited June 2015

@Kapea said: Sage advice to be sure, but tough to follow out here on Gilligan's Island... :D

Ha,,,,,I would imagine everything is over seas on Gilligan's Island cept for pretty flowers and volcanoes.

• edited June 2015

We get plenty local kine stuffs! Papaya, mango, pineapple, banana, ahi, ono, mahi mahi, opae... Ginger! ;) :D

• Ginger knows how to start fire WITHOUT rubbing two sticks together!

• @Sunshine said: ...so yes Jelly Beans are something he dreams of when they are tasting like earthworms, dirt and vomit...

I got a bogey flavored one once... Most unfortunate! :P

• @Kapea said: I got a bogey flavored one once... Most unfortunate! :P

Well, is there anybody who can help us out and send over a bag of the nasty stuff Jelly Beans?

This is serious, we do everything for our kids, even if they don't really appreciate it most of the time...

• I'm sure that I could send some your way. Hopefully the shipping going that direction would be cheaper. Let me know exactly what you want and I will make it happen.

• I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• @Kapea said: Bertie Botts Every Flavour Jelly Beans

There you go Sunshine, the'll even ship to Australia so i'm sure they'll ship to you.

• thank you - the only thing is, there are only 34g in each pack - if you know my kids, it is like a raindrop in the desert. But @FloridaCracker I will get back to you on this, when I find a source with 1kg of this stuff. Frankly I am very fond of Jelly Beans myself, since we were in Florida. Only the nasty types are not my thing. I like Buttered Popcorn best.