I am still having issues seeing a members list...

Might just be me i cannot find a members list so i can pm or see if my friends have moved over onto the board...

When i try to pm i also get a open chat room like message board or what i think is a message board...

Members List I think should be easily found and messaging should be effortless

Best Answers

• @FullySilenced said: Might just be me i cannot find a members list so i can pm or see if my friends have moved over onto the board...

I'm on to it, it's a feature not implemented yet. In the meantime, you can try entering the first few letters of a username you are looking for in the recipients field of a private message as it's auto-completing.

@FullySilenced said: When i try to pm i also get a open chat room like message board or what i think is a message board...

This forum software has a very powerful messaging system. There are three types of discussion to distinguish:

• Open forum discussions (the forum itself)

• Open comments on the profile page of a member (discussions only visible at the profile page of a member, that's the one you most likely already have been using with the text entry box and the "Add Comment" button below, those are not PM!)

• Private messages between two or more members (the next level of traditional style PMs, which allows private discussions in thread style even with the possibility to invite other members, use either the "Message" button on top of the desired user's profile page, access your own Inbox and then "New Message" by clicking the message symbol in your MeBox on top of every page right to your username, or access your Inbox from your own profile page at the right in the Activity box)

It may look complicated or uncommon at first, but is so much better than the usual primitive PM system of classic style forums, once you get used to it, which really should not take long. ;)

If you can not see the links to your Inbox or the "Message" button at the top of a users profile page, please tell, I'll then have to recheck the extensive permissions system of our forum software (it was more important to bring the forum online asap, configuration and fine-tuning is not finished yet).

• I got the message bit working.... i think, FS to reply....

• edited May 2013 Answer ✓

@FullySilenced

Members List available now, see the Account Options dropdown. :)

Answers