StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Bitcoin To The Moon - The Next Generation

Bitcoin To The Moon - The Next Generation

Something to cheer you up!

What's this about? I guess it will be revealed soon following the link hidden in the QR code!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icxL46u9220

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Comments

• Just through you Moonshine?

It is what you make it!

• @bentstick said: Just through you Moonshine?

Don't ask me, I'm just the messenger. B-)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• :-c understood

It is what you make it!

• Ain't nothing, real money would be DragonCoins :D

• :-c thank you

It is what you make it!

• Could someone explain to an idiot what's going on?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• 2 idiots...I am lost too =))

• I'm just too old fashioned, I prefer money that can be folded, put in my pocket and spent at any store - and not evaporate when the coin bank is cracked or skips town.
    Not sure if that's a difference between money and currency?
    I recon most money is ultimately just ones and zeros in a bank's computer somewhere.
    But the lack of physical currency is unnerving, at least to me.

• @Lloyd the way that worldwide economies are going the only good thing buried in the backyard is going be precious metals, gold, platinum etc...paper money may not be worth the paper it is printed on before long.

• edited September 2014

It cracks me up that they have the wallet info on the Bitcoin to the moon 1 video with no explanation as to why anyone should give them money.

@Lloyd said: Ain't nothing, real money would be DragonCoins :D

That can be arranged! Almost anyone with some C++ knowledge can create a crypto currency.

• edited September 2014

Lol you old dudes crack me up.

The QR code is a link to a certain StillDragon vendor and if that vendor is accepting bitcoin, he is lightyears ahead of the rest of you.

Millions of dollars waiting to be spent at your stores by people who dont use the traditional means for purchasing. aka anonymous.

• edited September 2014

Is this really an old dudes place only? :-O

BINGO, @cunnyfunt, you solved it! :-bd

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• The anonymous feature is a big plus when you get past owning a money that's not money, not backed by any government, etc... but I'm outside looking in, some of you guys obviously own some of this electronic currency so you really are light years ahead.
    I suppose its convertible into cash (dollars, pounds, euros...)?

• edited September 2014

LOL generally yes.

Here is a conundrum. If I have a million dollars of bitcoin to spend at StillDragon and I definitely dont care what shipping costs if I am spending BTC. Is it ok to buy from a store that accepts bitcoin even if it is in another country?

I dont have any btc btw

• edited September 2014

And neither do I just had the scanner on the Phone

It is what you make it!

• Anonymity is not even the major focus, it's the possibility to move money around the world without banks or governments control and without charges in an instant (no more waiting for banks holding back transferred money for multiple days)! There is absolutely no doubt that crypto currency is the future. You can have your Bitcoin wallet on your mobile phone, easy to use with QR codes or NFC, replace cash or bank transfer, it does not matter. It's open source and all transactions are (anonymously) registered in a public ledger, the blockchain. Wallet software is available for about any platform and for free.

@Lloyd, there are a lot of ways to change FIAT (regular money) into Bitcoin and vice versa, the most common right now is the use of exchanges, but ATMs are popping up around the world as well as we speak. BTW China is once again the leader in the crypto currency world, the traded volume in CNY at the well known Chinese exchanges exceeds the worldwide amount of USD or EUR manyfold.

A good starting point for more info is the official Bitcoin website.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Congrats @Sunshine Im kinda impressed

• edited September 2014

@Sunshine said: Is this really an old dudes place only? :-O

BINGO, cunnyfunt, you solved it! :-bd

I couldn't find a link to anything bitcoin or anything else. I must be old if i can't find a link.

Is this a place where people think it's funny to hide a link and laugh at people who can't find it.

Such a wonderful game at others expense.

@cunnyfunt said: LOL generally yes.

Here is a conundrum. If I have a million dollars of bitcoin to spend at StillDragon and I definitely dont care what shipping costs if I am spending BTC. Is it ok to buy from a store that accepts bitcoin even if it is in another country?

I dont have any btc btw

Yes, by all means circumvent the dealer that spends his time servicing your country if it's more convenient for you. Not you Cunny, as you don't have any but any other people who find it more convenient.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• It seems you need to scan the square bar code with your smart phone, if you have one, to get the link.
    I doubt any SD distributor would ship into another distributor's area regardless of payment method.

I'm confused @Sunshine as China's official policy has been to completely outlaw the use of bitcoin.

• Well, the numbers tell different. Chinese people love the BTC, especially, when it comes to transfer money back home.

We certainly would not serve into another area, that is clear.

• Ingenious, time to buy some Bitcoins as long as the the price is low. :-bd

@Lloyd, afaik it's not outlawed in China, but only the Peoples Bank of China (is it called that way?) has set up a policy that banks are not to engage in Bitcoin activities, or something like that. The biggest Bitcoin exchanges of the world are in China (like OKCoin, Huobi and BTCChina). Seems Chinese like to buy Bitcoin for CNY and sell for USD and/or the other way around. There is a lot going on there.

• I suppose it's one thing to announce policy and another thing to actually be able to police and enforce it. Especially with a currency that seems impossible to trace.

Of course, like everyone, I'd like to have had the foresight to buy a million bitcoins in the beginning at almost nothing.

• @Punkin Even if I had some, Im a loyalist especially when the service is exceptional. I would be tempted though :) I personally hate using paypal or bank transfer and I also hate the fees they sting you guys.

• I'm open to anything mate, specially if it means less fees. If i save fees i pass the discount on, any of my customers will tell you. Thanks for the loyalty, i know that and appreciate it.

I've got the latest model Samsung S5, but i'll be fucked if i'm waving it at my computer screen. :O)

If that makes me an old fogie then so be it. i have my own opinions :))

• edited September 2014

lol such a waste. Did you buy that just for the bottletop message tone? QR codes are awesome I use it for labelling at home. My misses hates it lol

@Sunshine How are you implementing btc on your site? or should I just be patient and wait and see?

• QR Codes EVERYWHERE! Print this one onto stickers and hand out where ever you are! :D

• Wanna point back to this discussion? :O)

Bitcoin.To.The.Moon.-.The.Next.Generation.png
    200 x 200 - 583B

• This discussion on Reddit <:-P

Bitcoin.To.The.Moon.-.The.Next.Generation.On.Reddit.png
    200 x 200 - 382B