StillDragon Australia on Facebook

Well i've bit the bullet and finally at my age joined facebook. I didn't think that would ever be something i'd do and have never clicked on there before, but have been busy starting construction of a page to see what all the fuss is about and do some promotions.

Please feel free to visit StillDragon Australia @ Facebook

Don't forget to add some like thingo's. :)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

Comments

• You have been assimilated into the collective, punkin. X_X

• Welcome to the Dark Side. FB will consume you. LOL

• Isn't FB something from the distant past, since it's known their server farm has a direct super high speed connection to the NSA headquarters?

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• @punkin, looking great although I'm not a fan of Facebook ("You are not a customer, you are the product!"). What I've seen on first sight:

• The link to your site in the description is wrong ("www,stilldragon.com.au")

• You should place a link to the forum somewhere where it's always visible to maximize the cross traffic

• Be cautious with the photos you post there, their policy allows them to do whatever they wish to do with provided content (I think they have an automatic picture stealing & utilization software in place), means they can even advertise with you without your explicit approval

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Thanks for the feedback guys.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited March 2018

Big necro here for an old post but i got a pop up from FB the other day saying that my FB store has no reviews.

It would be nice if a couple of my customers who are FB savvy could post a review of their experience dealing with us here in Australia.

StillDragon Australia @ Facebook

• I have been following your FB page since you put it up. And, my purchasing experience with your store has been very good. However, my identity on FB is not that of Kapea, so I will not be able to share my positive experience on your page.

Such is the lot of non-professionals, I'm afraid.

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Thanks mate i appreciate the situation.