StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

The Box (roll music)

Comments

• edited August 2014

is it a cat

cat.jpg
    800 x 598 - 67K
  • It's a grumpy looking fucking cat :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• exciting stuff mate!

• edited August 2014

it might be a hot cheerleader waiting to jump out and go suprize .

no punkin would not do that.

nfl-cheerleaders-made-week-12-worth-watching.jpg
    600 x 774 - 62K
  • Well, that has just never happened to me.
    I get a box and pay the postage due only to learn it was addressed wrong and belongs to someone else who can't pay me the postage.
    We squabble and Big Bubba comes out and whips my ass.

Beware!!!

• edited August 2014

Its a B B B Boiler

@Lloyd @punkin these things are worth every cent. The quality is top notch. Any one that is thinking about getting one you will not be disappointed.

Thanks once again punkin for your help over the phone you have been very forth coming with info and your customer service is second to non.

drunkas_new_pot_belly_boiler.jpg
    480 x 800 - 48K
  • What size is the column port?

• edited August 2014

@Lloyd 6inch

drunkas_new_pot_belly_boiler_with_6_inch_column_port.jpg
    800 x 480 - 43K
  • edited August 2014

1.jpg
    480 x 800 - 46K
    2.jpg
    800 x 480 - 46K
    3.jpg
    480 x 800 - 50K
    4.jpg
    480 x 800 - 53K
    5.jpg
    480 x 800 - 41K
    6.jpg
    480 x 800 - 57K
    7.jpg
    800 x 480 - 34K
    8.jpg
    800 x 480 - 45K
    9.jpg
    480 x 800 - 36K
  • Excellent. For that size boiler I think a 6" column port is perfect.

• I'd much rather see someone adapt down than to adapt up.
    Looks like you were poised and ready with your elements and guards :D

• later in the week will get some pics of my 6 plate 4inch dash with 3inch shooty.

• Damn, that knob has seen better days. Hasn't happened in transport as the crate wasn't damaged. There is a new one on the way to you, lucky i had some spares.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Thanks punkin yeah its nothing that we have done it could have only happen in the factory.

• Nope, I inspected them at the factory before crating. Could have happened during crating though.

• All good mate I will take it off and see if a good waking wont help fix it.

• The 8inch hinge man ways are really something to be admired it will make life much easier cleaning and filling. You guys with the small fill ports dont know what you are missing :D

• edited August 2014

@Drunkas said: it might be a hot cheerleader waiting to jump out and go suprize .

no punkin would not do that.

I'll take two of them thanks, how quick for delivery?

• We had a knob "escape" before so I sent the distributors a couple of spares, just in case. The threaded pin looks bent instead of the knob and I'm not sure I sent those. If you can't fix it let me know and I'll get the part to you.

We had a crate open up at the bottom and the knob worked loose and fell though. Since then I've tied to keep the distributors stocked with a couple of spares. Didn't think to send the pin though, sorry.

A cheerleader instead of a bent manway dog would have been a better surprise.

• Sure is a fine boiler @Drunkas would like to know how many g/L it takes to keep elements submerged.

• @captainshooch will let you know mate. @fadge Lloyd is handling the orders for the cheerleaders.

• edited August 2014

@Drunkas said: ... fadge Lloyd is handling the orders for the cheerleaders.

I have 2 on backorder but so far they are both 64 years old each, ready to ship @fadge. Let me know if you want one or both.
    They have almost half their own teeth between the both. Discount if you take the pair.

PomPoms not included. Can ship from USA if you can pay the extra weight. Can ship from Australia if you can accept the nagging. Sorry, shipping from Europe not possible unless you provide bank statements and insurance assignments to them in advance.

... Edit: Signed, Cupid

Cupid NOT Stupid. Cupid is the matchmaker, Stupid is the one that believes in Cupid.
    But Love is Blind and that REALLY helps a lot if you are blind for the girls I'm going to send to you.

• your a funny man good thing I put this in the pub categories so we can have as much banter as we want.

• Little 'ole matchmaker me :D

• I don't know I think you could have shopped around and got a good deal on shipping to Europe someone might like a cheerleader with a few miles on the clock over there.

• Yes the manways are great Drunkas. Just pouring from a 20l bucket instead of using a funnel is tops.

The leveling feet make getting the column straight easy and we've seen what @grim has done by mounting a stripping column on one of his 2" extra ports on top (there's two of them).

I added a 2" TC thermowell in your package so you can monitor boiler temp as you are only using two of the element ports at this stage.

You can thank Lloyd for the big sticker. They look better once stuck down than they do on the backing paper, some of the fuzzy goes out of them.

What do you think of the flask set? They are nice i think.

• Ah the Flask I forgot to mention that. It is as good as my $40 one and it comes with a nice big SD logo on it. It's brushed SS and will last for ever and they are at the fraction of the cost to buy one from your local shops.
    Mine was for free thanks mate. :D It was a good thing you mention the stickers. I had to go dumpster diving for mine. I would stick it on the back window of my car if I was not worried about people asking questions. Might have to stick it on a fridge or something. Any chance of getting some white ones in the future. My beer fridge is black would look good with a nice big SD sticker on it. Hey that's something SD could do for merchandise. SD could do like door sticker raps. A stick that covers the hole door. Hey hey up eh for thinking down there for dancing. :))

• With the boiler I also perches 2 4800 elements and gard kits to go with them. There is not much I can say about the elements other than the quality is 100%. Then elements that some of you are using that you get from your LHBS are shit. Now the gard kits. That's something that every one should have. If your running a keg boiler get a gard kit for your self with a extra 2 inch feral get the feral welded in. They come with a earth point in them and that in it self is a major plus for them. I don't know about every one else but I was scratching my head on how I was going to earth my boiler. As for the rest of the kit. Well its nothing more than tri clamps and few other SD fittings and if you all ready have SD gear you know how good that is.