StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Stock Arrival

Comments

• Punkin, I live in the states but I want one of the Australia beanies.

• Can do, send me an email to punkin@stilldragon.com

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited June 2014

Express shipment arrived yesterday evening containing valves and 4" plates. Also a limited number of 2" endcaps that i know at least 1 person was waiting on. If i knew who i'd be doing well.... =))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• The sea freight that includes the preordered boilers has been at the docks since the 13th as well. It's time for those who've preordered and had a deposit on boilers to start thinking about delivery. I'm hoping i'll finally get this order in the next week or so. It seems like it has been a long time coming because of all the new parts. 12 cubic metres should be here for me to deal with shortly.

It also has all the parts for the new 5" Dashes in there. Including the new plate system, so stock should be ready to be released on the announcement date with any luck.

The new sea freight order is now open and will be lodged at the end of the month to allow a 2 month turnaround on any orders and avoid any low stock situations (he says after running out of thermotees :)) ). Any special orders should be forwarded to me now.

• edited June 2014

Beanies are done (wearing one as i type). I'll list them on the store this morning. http://www.stilldragon.com.au/stilldragon-merchandise/ listed.

They didn't turn out with the logo as large as i would have liked, but still pretty cool. I'm subsidising these at $15 a piece including GST even though just the embroidery was more expensive than that. Hopefully i can get the prices down in the future.

My neat system of writing on post it notes and piling them up in front of my screen has failed me as usual, and while i remember who 'I'm Brian and so's my wife'was and how many they wanted i'm not sure who else emailed me. so i'll put 6 of the twelve beanies up on site to start so the preorders from here don't miss out. If those people can just email me (including the person i promised one too) we'll sort something out.

beanies1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 104K

• @punkin said:

My neat system of writing on post it notes and piling them up in front of my screen has failed me as usual...

Wait a minute! I use the same system and have been for years. Boxes of old post it notes in the corner, else I couldn't find my computer.

Nice beanie, Punkin.

• edited June 2014

I'll get you one from the next lot mate. You have a way to wait till you need it. I will do some bucket hats shortly too, i'll send you both.

• Whuh whuh whuh??? I want to buy one.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Web site says I smell bad and will not send to me......A sad day here.

• dang nabbit, 4 days earlier and could of snuck it in with my order. Next one!

• So that's what a "beanie" is! I was wondering ever since but didn't dare to ask. :\">

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Any idea about the costing's on the 5" gear, thinking I need to go bigger? Cheers

• @nick said: Any idea about the costing's on the 5" gear, thinking I need to go bigger? Cheers

What country are you in Nick?

• The Eagle has landed.

Signed the lease 10 mins before two tailgate delivery trucks arrived. I have a couple 120l boilers on the back of the ute ready to despatch and some unpacking to do tomorrow and the next day.

Apologies to those who have ordered for todays deliveries but i just didn't get to the post office and will make sure they leave tomorrow.

Those waiting for orders (besides boilers) please try to give me a day or two to get the stock unpacked and counted. B-)

There will be lots of new stuff listed for sale over the next week or so, including the new 5" Dashes and plates when the time is nigh. :-h

4" plates for the new system are NOT in this shipment.

• You're slipping mate..I knew it was just a matter of time :P

Congrats on the new digs.

• After a few months he'll wonder how he managed without the new warehouse.

• Exciting stuff mate!

• @Lloyd said: After a few months he'll wonder how he managed without the new warehouse.

100% +1

Untill then he is going to be a busy little bee.

• Boilers are ready to ship and the custom 4" shotguns will be unpacked today (might need the gantry to lift them out of the boxes)

• Also the customer wanting the milk can lid, they are here.

• Stock levels have been updated, there should be no items i list having nil stock. If you find something you want and it shows out of stock please let me know.

If you look for something and it's not listed, likewise let me know as it may be one of the over fifty new lines that need to be listed or something i have and have never listed.

I have a stack of short, bowl and tapered reducers in new sizes as well as all the 5" gear to list (no i won't be listing the new plates early :O)

Please be a patient with a computer gumby as i have a stack of new items that need to be photographed and listed on the site, by the same token if there's something you've been waiting on or particularly want then by all means email me. There's only one of me although i have been told there is enough spare mass to make a spare. :))

• 5" Dashes now up on the website with the new Procap36 all in one downcomer/bubblecaps

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/dash-series-bubble-columns/

• Hi Punkin - what's the issue with 50litre boilers?

"These units are capable of up to 7 litres an hour production of quality spirits. They are a brilliant solution for boilers of 100 litre and up to 380litre to reduce run times. Not suitable for 50 litre boilers."

• Also Punkin, probably a pretty basic questions, but what is the purpose of the horizontal extension in this one http://www.stilldragon.com.au/5-dash-2-pro-model-six-plate-unit-complete/ compared to this one http://www.stilldragon.com.au/5-dash-2-six-plate-column-complete/

• I don't believe the boilers will hold enough alcohol to take the maximum advantage of these units.

You only have 16 litres or so of 100% alcohol available even on a low wines charge of 40% on a 50l boiler. The run would be over in two hours. :))

That's not to say you couldn't put one on there if you chose, but these things will pants a regular 6" column.

• @mikeFallopian the extension is to get the parrot away from the boiler. On a 200+L boiler I'd go with a 510mm extension.

• That much extension does require support from the ceiling or other structure... or it would in my shed...

• edited June 2014

It will ship with two x 3" wall mounts for the condensor. I thought i added that in the description, i'll go back and edit it. edit;no i had put it in there.

There is no way you could have that condensor hanging off the still without support with regular triclamp fittings.

• I secured my product condenser to the wall with the pipe hangers. It works great.

• Pro models can be configured anyway the customer wants. The beauty of modular B-)