CO2 Bottles in Western Australia

Hey guys,

So i have been extra busy lately but am slowly slowing down/settling in and my interest in the hobby is also getting the better of me.
Now a month or so ago acquired a CO2 fire extinguisher (6kg) with the intention of having it modified and charged for beer dispensing.. well today i had it tested filled and modified for 100 bux very happy with the outcome.

some of my friends have questioned why i would need a bunch of CO2..

for one its not there business but you cant have enough

in Western Australia i have a contact which is no secret but he has very cheap options for CO2 bottles if you are looking for a cylinder

he had a bunch ready set up for 140 bux you can have a tested and full 4ltr bottle in no time

nice guy no connection but i was just happy with service

Comments

• this was a fire extinguisher he fitted a new valve as i have read the original trigger option does leak i will paint i C02 greyt when i have some time just to make it look cool B-)

• Good stuff Coops, i have to visit the fire guy here and get my spare 10l bottle filled. He was talking about $15 a kilo though, so some bargaining needs to be done.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• good find Coops. my last extinguisher swap cost me $60. i don't bother with removing the dip tube or replacing the trigger.

you could paint a black ring around it so it looks like a normal co2 extinguisher... ;)

• You should move it a foot further. You are no longer behind the 8 ball.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand