Hi from the Upper Hunter Valley

Hi all I've been distilling for just over 10 years now using HBS products ,I've owned a few different stills, I recently bought a 4"dash 2 from Punkin, this week I ran 100ltr of TPW very impressed with the dragon can't wait to run the 140ltr of rum wash I have fermenting. Loving the forum its great to be able to follow the obsession of others. Thanks Punkin for the help and advise.

Comments

• Welcome, @thomo81! Feel right at home here, and have some fun. :)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Glad you are here T81. Lots going on so dig in :)

• Welcome welcome welcome

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Welcome mate, relax and treat the place as home. Good bunch here and the only place on the net you'll find this level of support between commercial operators and enthusiasts learning from each other. :)>-

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Hunter Valley Ehh? I loved that place, biked around to a bunch of different vineyards, I really enjoyed all the verdelho's there. It was the trip that got me making wine, which turned into beer, which turned into distilling, much thanks for the inspiration your town has given me!

• edited June 2014

Funny the odd corners of the country that have people running Dashes. From Kalgoorlie to the Pilbara and on to Darwin. And Tassie to Cooktown and through to the Isa. Stacks in Perth and Melbourne and about 500 of them in Swan Hill :))

There's a few now in Newcastle and the Hunter (probably 6-8?)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand