Oak Dominoes Coming To New Zealand

Due to the difficulty of each customer having to fund an import permit for the dominoes in order for them to import to NZ, in the past we have been unable to supply these.

Recent discussions with one of our members here @MIG35 has led to bulk imports and MIG35 now being a stockist of Punkin's Brew Dominoes in American Medium Toast, American Heavy Toast and French Medium Toast. :)>-

The details of the order are being finalized, the price will be significantly higher than than the aussie retail due to freight costs and taxes, but in Punkin's Brew and StillDragon tradition it will be kept as low as possible to reflect our focus on customer value.

It's great news for our members under the long white cloud and a long overdue chance at avoiding the massive charges in the HBS's over there for chips and dust.

Big thanks to MIG35 for his efforts and i'm really happy to be able to ensure SD customers in NZ are able to source these.

More details including expected arrival dates to follow when known.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

Tagged:

Comments

• Looking to have stock in approx 3 weeks (ish) of all three toasts.

punkin is kindly helping out with costs, cheapest freight possible etc to try and keep resale costs as low as I possibly can.

So, dependant on the extras I.E. import duty (trying to work a way around that too..) I am aiming to have 1kg bags available at approx $30.00 NZD + freight to wherever you need them. That will be around the same cost as a 500g bag of essencia bourbon chunks available in HBS's here and I believe it will be a far superior product as you can see in the "Oak Dominoe Comparo" thread.

As soon as we have some more details we will let you all know.

• Look forward to hearing more :)

• Oak is leaving for it's trip across the pond today, so hopefully you guys will have access to it in the very near future.

As soon as pricing is confirmed an contact details for orders sorted i will update here and on the Australasian website.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• The oak headed to the US has arrived. We do need to break it down and package.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Tracking tells me they have cleared customs in NZ... rang customs and they say they are not yet in NZ but have pre empted they will clear when they arrive ???

Expected delivery date to me is the 23rd, all going well I will let you all know next week that I have them and some costs.

• Three large boxes have just arrived ! will get them home tonight and unpack them, will then work out the final costings and let you all know. :D

• That's incredible. Great service from TNT. Took two weeks to get from interstate to me and 3 days to get to NZ :))

• and the ticket says "delivered in good condition" I think the courier driver may have been blind... could hardly tell they were actually boxes. But yes very good delivery time frame !

• That was probably my fault. 38 kilo is too heavy for a cardboard box, next time it'll will be smaller boxes and more of them. At least the dominoes can't get damaged :D

• edited June 2014

@punkin said: 38 kilo is too heavy for a cardboard box

Interestingly the max parcel weight here in Europe is 31.5 kg with most countries even less (for some it's only 20 kg). It's considered a health safety requirement for the poor parcel delivery personnel, which makes it difficult to ship larger deliveries and whole configurations as they have to be split into more than one parcel then, that plus quite insane shipping costs and you can figure...

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Yes, it hurts my back so I try to limit any box to 20Kg. Not always able to do it so I tend to bitch about the heavy lifting whenever necessary.

• Ok Ladies and Gents, All unpacked and sorted into the correct piles (almost ready to be shipped), I have American Heavy toast, American medium toast and French medium toast, all can be either be sent in 1kg or 5kg bags, as per above for this shipment I can do $30.00 per kg + freight to your destination, please PM or Email me if you are interested and we can sort the finer details.

• Best put your email addy up mate :ar!

• Well done guys for getting this going! Will let my mates know across the ditch to get onto this before you sell out!

• iMIG35i@gmail.com