The Bar Room

Thought I would make a thread on bar rooms and what people have in them. I am planing on making part of my shed in to a bar room and thought I would see what every one els has done. Just so I dont do what they have done. :))

Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2014

Picked up this old fridge the other week. The plan is to put a few bucks in to it over the next year and tern it in to a nice talking point for the bar room.

drunkas_old_fridge.jpg
    800 x 479 - 34K
  • edited April 2014

I don't really have a bar room. I have a pretty flash 6 keg, 4 tap kegerator in my lounge room behind the lounge.

punkins_kegfridge_closed.jpg
    800 x 600 - 46K
    punkins_kegfridge_open.jpg
    800 x 600 - 77K
    punkins_kegtaps.jpg
    800 x 600 - 47K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited April 2014

Very nice punkin I love the taps. My curent beer fridge has only got the one tap but Im not a big beer drinker.
    Its prity ruff but it works.

1.jpg
    479 x 800 - 23K
    2.jpg
    800 x 479 - 37K
  • edited April 2014

If you are into the premix i picked these up yesterday cheap. Bloody big heavy font's i reckon they're over ten kilos each.
    Flooded for cooling, lighted although i have a publican mate looking out for some new lenses.

bundyfont1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 78K
    bundyfont3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 62K
    bundyfont2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 71K
    bundyfont4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 65K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Lets say one for $100 or two for $170? Plus freight. Let me know if you think that's overpriced.

Photos don't do em justice, they are a substantial bit of gear. The base is probably 3" round. :)

• I think 170 for 2 heavy bar fonts like what you got is prity much on the money. The quick conects are probly worth half of the 170 you are asking for the pair. I realy want to say yes but I need to say no sorry mate it is to soon to be picking out bar fonts for my fridge. Someone on eh realy should snap them up.

• I'm interested if you still have them @Punkin? I need some more StillDragon gear as well ;)

• Yes mate, still got them, i haven't advertised them anywhere yet as i'm waiting for my mate to let me know if he can get replacement lenses. If not i reckon you could get some personalised lenses laser cut to size if you made a paper template. Give me an email mate and we'll work something out.

They'd be heavy for a fridge anyway Drunkas, better mounted on a bar i think. I would have split them up to go on ebay, the tap handles are worth $40 each, the taps the same and the bare fonts with snaplocks would have gone on there for $80-$100 each. Happy to pass onto members here pretty much at cost.

• Fonts are gone.