StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Power for a 4 inch Dash

2»

Comments

• edited February 2015

punkinscrystaldragon6.jpg
    800 x 600 - 69K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited February 2015

Good idea to work on the column or clean and recharge the boiler or whatever. :-bd

test day 2 001.jpg
    600 x 800 - 99K
  • edited February 2015

When I was experimenting with pot stills some time back I used to suspend everything with chain and stainless turnbuckles or yachting screws.

I found these really convenient for precise positioning of components.

The bigger versions of these yacht rigging screws could be very useful. I used 3 of these to precisely align my packed column when it was set up.

Photo002pot.jpg
    800 x 600 - 53K
  • edited February 2015

Hi @admiraltoad,

Only just seen your post here mate.... :-h go on buy a milkcan you know you want to. ;))
    I'd love a new 4" Crystal Dragon, but I've spent enough for now....one step at a time.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom

Drinking rum before 11am doesn't make you an alcoholic, it makes you a Pirate

• Get HER involved in distilling. Then you are buying still parts for HER. You are so wonderful and caring.

SHE would much rather have a 4" Crystal Dragon than a new lawn mower.

• HE is a master distiller in need of the appropriate rig, 4 inch on a Milk Can comes to mind for HIM to start with!

SHE definitely will want to make her own, a Baby Crystal Dragon for HER to care for. Oh, and of course our new REDACTED will come handy in multiple ways! B-)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• HIM & HER having the same hobby, what's more to add... Way better than having to justify the expenses then! :-bd

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• You got it. If SHE says its OK then its all good.
    But if SHE says it is not OK then some creative justification is in order.
    Comparing the price of store bought booze to self made only gets you so far.

I start with "Darling, I have a problem, can you help me to solve it? My condenser... ", followed with a nice meal where I do the dishes...

Your mileage may vary.

• edited February 2015

Slightly off-topic, but since we are talking about couples and it's almost Valentines, let's have a laugh or two! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY7dwMihcdE

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum