[SOLD] 4" Dash 2 column complete with procaps / 120L boiler

Hi folks, selling a 4" Dash2 with an extra plate and tee (7 plates) with the procap 36 caps. 4" Super reflux condenser. 120L onion (pot belly) boiler, 2 x 3600w elements, a bunch of extra TC pipe and bends and the infamous olddog controller. Everything to get up and running.
Happy to deliver around NQish but will freight no problem.
Open to offers

Selling due to upgrades

Pics are on the forums in a couple of my posts

Comments

• Incredible that two StillDragon systems come up second hand on the same day. I think i have maybe seen one other for sale in the world and that one too was for an upgrade.

I supplied this system and can wholeheartedly say that no corner was cut in the name of saving money. This is the best you can get in a 4" system.

The OD controllers are no longer being built due to his retirement and are the top of the line.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• When a distiller sells his gear; an angel weeps.

• edited January 2015

The only thing weeping will be my wallet...

I am a hard core consumer and hard core consumers dont have time or patience to be sent-i-mental.

Its a shiny inanimate object made in china and its going, to make room for more inanimate shiny bling from china and when im done with that and I have created more space I will buy more and more until I die and that is all.

A middle classed cashed up bogan I am. People like me.... is what keeps this economy rolling baby. Not the savers...not the penny pinchers at the supermarket...not the guy who still has his FIRST ever still sitting at the back of his shed. :)

• edited January 2015

Well said buddy.

If you saw the replacement unit i've quoted him on @luckyliqueur you'd be ashamed of that.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Can't wait punkin. I do feel a little guilty taking some business from you selling my gear.

I broke my golden rule. "Don't like your suppliers. They arre robbers "

• Robbers or Dobbers? Cunny?

• I have no need for all of it but send me a PM if you get stuck.

• I'm interested. I've sent you a PM

• edited March 2016

Long gone mate, you'll have to wait for another 2nd hand one to pop up or contact me for a new one (in stock).

This discussion has been closed.