StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

It all has to go

Due to my upcoming heart surgery, I have decided to sell all of my equipment which consists of:

• 1 three plate original design Magic Flute MkI, with a two valve control for auto running, complete with parrot which has a temp guage for accurate measurement
  • 1 keg boiler with drain and 2400w element
  • 1 OD auto controller for boiler control and reflux control which can be switched from auto to manual for heatup.
  • 3 30lt fermenters
  • 2 25lt fermenters
  • quantity of 4lt glass jars
  • refractometer
  • 2 SG testers
  • 1 AVG tester
  • Quantity of malted barley
  • Quantity of flaked barley
  • 1 Grain mill (Krankenstein)
  • 50lt stainless mash boiler with 2400w element sensor port and false bottom
  • Assorted extras

Looking for offers around $1000 for the complete outfit. Local pickup only (Western OZ)

OD

Comments

• Dear @olddog , I feel your pain for what lays in front of you. The thought of not knowing your out come can play havoc with ones thoughts. If it is a matter of the need for money I would gladly send you the 1000.00 AU if it helps you out. However if I give you this it is with the understanding you keep your equipment, whether you never drink a drop the rest of your days is not a concern to me, what is a concern to me is the fact that you are needed and are available asset to this community and for that I make a pledge of my support.

MOCS

The day you quit learning is the day you start dying!

"I am an incurable gadgeteer, and I like enormously to set up a theory and then track down the consequences" Murray Leinster youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

• I have just been notified that I should present myself at the hospital noon tomorrow (Wednesday) for surgery first thing Thursday morning so I will not be able to reply to any enquiries for at least a week

• Good luck, and please withdraw your sale. Life throws out heaps of challenges some good and some a bit average. Get your ass into the hands of experts, they will do the best for ya. Then wait until you pick up a bit and recover some before making any decisions.

Fadge

• God speed.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @fadge OD is something like 150 years old or something so he thinks he only has a few good years left. Compared to me and at my age he is an infant so he has a lot to learn, we can all forgive his childish foolishness =))
    A ticker straightening will set him to rights.

His stillin gear should NEVER be sold. It belongs in a Hobby Distilling Museum somewhere.

• Well I am back from the dark side with a couple of big zips I never had before. I am a bit dissapointed that I haven't had any offers, I really do wish to clear the lot.

• Good on ya mate. It gets easier to sleep and to cough etc every day. Takes a long time till you can sneeze without pain though.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Going home today, I passed all the tests.

• Good for you, @olddog dog See? Nothing to worry about.
    Sounds strange about needing to pass a test though. When I ran out of money to give the hospital they made me go home.

All kidding aside, old friend, so happy you are doing good. Ain't nothing like sleeping in your own bed again.

• I would buy it from you, but as you know I'm in QLD. I am very pleased that you are OK, wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Congrats on going home OD one more step back to normal... =D>

• OD If you were in the same country I would be more than happy to drop you asking price or more for your stuff. IMHO you are giving it away. If you sell I think you would want it back in a few months. You can't replace it for what you are asking for it. If you financially can hang on to it I would. If after you are feeling good and want to get rid of it I think you will get multiple offers. I am glad you are doing well OD.

• good news OD. Don't try too much too soon & you'll soon be back in the saddle.

• Great news!

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• :-h dam good to here you old goat now cough take a good dump and you will feel as good as I do to here you are ok.. ps. this will be a great time to use this at home to be the king of the house,keep us posted on how well you are doing.shine on....

• Got up this morning looked in the mirror rub the old scar from eight years ago,and said I hope the old dog is feeling better. If you were like me I was still trying to take a good poop,dam pain pills. And just trying not to sneeze and getting all the crap in my lungs out left behinde from the surgery. So I hope you are feeling alot better today my friend..