Taken the Plunge

hi every one just thought id say hello,made my first order last night and have a boiler coming and intend to purchase the rest next year,i think im going to go for the dash unit as i want to be able to do rums and whisky and the odd neutral batch,i look forward to reading these threads and learning as i go, and what a product i cant wait, paul

Comments

• welcome! Well, the goods are on their way, and we did hide a little present in it too ;)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Welcome, @paulski, feel right at home here in our midst, I'm sure you will like it. Have a look around, there is a lot of info available that will give you a head start. :)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• omg so excited thanks guys,i have a little airstill at the moment and have wanted to upgrade to maybe a t500 then i saw the still dragon products and thought yep ill have that,lol i love the way i can add to it when i can afford it and build sort of what i like with the many configurations,thanks again paul