Struck by Flooding

It's nothing compared to the devastation by tornado in the U.S. but nevertheless it's bad. Total traffic breakdown because they had to close two of the bridges across the Danube. Luckily we are located on a hill to the north, so we are not directly affected by this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyqyi0gFqA8

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

Comments

• Wow. The power of water is intense. Glad to hear you are not directly affected.

• edited June 2013

As an aside,,,,some added flare with the music and finishing with the sound of tinkling / draining water rather than the typical reporter's narrative.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited June 2013

Yes, someone thought to make an appearance with it (obviously that video is not mine). ;)

I don't know about the media coverage, but it's not only our region, but the whole norther part of Austria, southern part of Germany and adjacent countries like Czech Republic as well, with a lot of regions and cities in state of emergency.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• I put a pic up in the wordless pic thread and it was of colorado on fire. Two days ago, there was a downpour and the lack of vegetation in those areas allowed some very serious flooding.