StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon Europe | FINALLY | ENDLICH | НАКОНЕЦ | ONLINE

edited October 2014 in SD Europe

Dear Reader,

Herewith we proudly announce that our new website is finally online:

https://www.StillDragon.eu

We have come a long way and we thank everybody for their patience and support. Have a look and post a comment in this discussion if you like.

Please have a look at StillDragon Europe - NEWS to be kept up-to-date with our latest announcements.

Yours truly,

M.A. Judith & IEng Michael Sperandio
General Manager of StillDragon Europe

Sehr geehrter Leser!

Es ist uns uns eine Freude zu verkünden, dass unsere neue Website endlich online ist:

Es war ein langer Weg für uns, und wir danken allen für ihre Geduld und Unterstützung. Besuchen Sie uns und hinterlassen Sie ein Kommentar in dieser Diskussion, wenn Sie möchten.

Bitte behalten Sie StillDragon Europe - NEWS (nur in englischer Sprache) im Auge, um über unsere neuesten Ankündigungen auf dem Laufenden zu bleiben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Mag. Judith & Ing. Michael Sperandio
Geschäftsführer von StillDragon Europe

Уважаемый читатель,

мы с гордостью сообщаем, что наш новый сайт, наконец, на онлайн:

Мы прошли долгий путь, и мы благодарим всех за терпение и поддержку. Посмотрите и оставить комментарий в этой дискуссии, если вам нравится.

Пожалуйста, посмотрите на StillDragon Europe - NEWS (только на английском языке), чтобы оставаться в курсе наших последних анонсов.

С уважением,

М.А. Джудит & IEng Майкл Сперандио
Генеральный менеджер StillDragon Европе

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

Comments

• Wow, that's amazing! Really well done, lots of stunning pictures, and equally easy to navigate from a computer and mobile phone. Let me be the first to congratulate! :-bd

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• I should have mentioned that not all of our items are already in the system, so there will be a lot of updates and additions in the coming days.

Please let us know in case you experience any problems or inconsistencies with our site. It has already been in testing phase for quite some time now, but it's a fairly complex system and we will also keep adding new features, so one never know... ;)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Congrats SDeurope. Wow what a nice site indeed. =D>

• Looks really good mate. Clean and tidy.

Are the prices including tax or does that vary from country to country?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited October 2014

Thank you so much, you sent me a written offer, I was waiting for a long time to see your web and it's very nice. I'm really excited. You'll have my news very soon. Thank you again

• edited October 2014

@punkin said: Are the prices including tax or does that vary from country to country?

All shown prices are excl. VAT plus shipping (it's revealed in the footer, when putting something in the cart, and in our terms and conditions). VAT is calculated automatically depending on country and/or customer status (VAT is not applicable for exports from the European Union and on commercial purchases providing a valid VAT number).

@XEIP said: Thank you so much, you sent me a written offer, I was waiting for a long time to see your web and it's very nice. I'm really excited. You'll have my news very soon. Thank you again

Thank you for your patience, although handling orders and inquiries was manageable by e-mail, it was really cumbersome and time-consuming. Having our new site online is a huge step for us, making it all a lot easier.

• Congratulations. =D>

• Yeah, Europe is pushing SD depiction to the next level, that's true art by @Sunshine. My favorites so far, and I'm not even close in lookin it all through:

4 inch Crystal Dragon

8 inch Crystal Dragon Pro

4 inch Dash SG

8 inch Dash Pro USG CIP

It's amazing to see these side-by-side, pure massiveness! \m/

4-inch-crystal-dragon.jpg
    800 x 800 - 40K
    8-inch-crystal-dragon-pro.jpg
    800 x 800 - 44K
    4-inch-dash-sg.jpg
    800 x 800 - 60K
    8-inch-dash-pro-usg-cip.jpg
    800 x 800 - 76K

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• You have created a beautiful store. The product pictures are stunning and so much to choose from. Very well done!

• Makes me wanna make love to SD right now! But that would be wrong, right? 8-}

• Well, Larry admitted to fondling some bubble tees :))

• Excellent work guys.

• Yes in deed your site looks very serviceable, congrats! <:-P

MOCS

The day you quit learning is the day you start dying!

"I am an incurable gadgeteer, and I like enormously to set up a theory and then track down the consequences" Murray Leinster youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

• Well done guys. The site looks great - I love the how on the pot still you use the fill port to sit the collection vessel on!

congrats