StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

The Big Name Finding Thread for @captainshooch's 4" Crystal Dragon Monster with 16 Plates [CONTEST]

124»

Comments

• StillDragon Australia gift pack on the way to brewhaha and varhoomies credit in the store whenever he want's to claim it. many thanks to captianhooch for the fantastic prizes.

Who's next to start a comp?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Awesome, thanks to captainshooch for the gift-pack offer... hope he can get the bubble-tray to heaven out of his system :D

CHEERS

• Kudos to you both, it was a hard fought victory. Tough decision always when selecting a name, kind of like naming your child.

• edited October 2014

Got the gift pack today ... thanks to all, great flask set, mini floppy brim hat and towel.

The beanie is not my style so I'll get a thinsulate beanie and have the StillDragon logo transplanted onto it.

I'll use the flask when I go beach fishing along with the hat. The towel will reside were drinks are poored at home.

Cheers :D

• Good stuff mate.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited October 2014

Those StillDragon wares are pretty sweet, @punkin sent me the flask set and towel and I love the quality! Its good stuff and a great addition to his SD line up. Brought a smile to my face when I opened my StillDragon order :)