Daytona Area Surplus 750ml bottles

Saw this add was not sure if you Florida guys could find a use for these or not... I know nothing about the people selling but and I would probably want to look at them or a sample ... it it was me...

Hope it helps someone..

FS

For Sale: A major wine company is changing bottle styles and moving this inventory very cheap! Originally these bottles cost $12/case in quantities of 500,000! Here are the sale prices: Specs: 750 ml specially sculpted clear glass bottle custom made by Anchor Hocking Glass. 12 bottles per case. $6/case by the case. $4/case by the pallet: 98/c pallet ($392) $3/case by the truckload: 22 pallets per truckload ($6468 for 25872 bottles-that's only .25 each!) Full invoice must be prepaid. We can get you competitive trucking rates. FOB Daytona. Get them before they are all gone!! Call Doug Glick 386-418-1251.

Comments

• What a great deal, FS. I could use a case or four but I'm too far away. Someone should scoop up that bargain.

• A home brew store here in NZ sells classic green around 1.20 NZ. I got them down to 80c for 120. Thats .67usd. Shopping around you can get ok deals. Still no where near that.

• I called, here are the bottles

bottles.jpg
    485 x 800 - 41K
  • Hmm is there some kind of handle on the other side.. I think I see something not sure. Are those bottles useable?

• They are shaped like a lady.
    I suppose you could fill them with Panty Dropper and get creative with the label.

• I like them, with a creative label you could do wonders in marketing with them. I would find a way to hide the bottle cap, it looks cheap. But this is a minor thing, some kind of seal or banderole can make it look fancy.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• screw the caps on tight and then dip em in the sealing wax.... put the seal on em..