StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

The Big Name Finding Thread for the NEW 2.5" Crystal Dragon [CONTEST]

Comments

• Soooo it could be named Still Dragon's Model CD-LMF

an acronym for Crystal Dragon - Little Mother Fu..er

:D

• Our overhead projector at tech was called a Classmaster 3000. Best name for such a boring tool. I know it sounds like broken glass but Crystal Shard has a nice sound to it. I still like the more descriptive terms rather than fantasy. If your going to start talking about mamas sex life. Procreator

• edited August 2014

@Myles said: You could off course just call this 2.5" one the Crystal Dragon, and market it as the default item.

From then on you could include the sizes CD4", CD5" etc in the other available models.

I like it.

No need to add confusion with the diameter changing within the column etc. And still fits the current lineup without changes. Crystal Dragon One.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited August 2014

Crystal Dash - I think its wise to tie the naming with your existing product line as it implies that you are getting the same great product, only scaled down!

• How about...

Baby Dragon Cd1 Pro 2-2.5 HighBall Hurricane Compact Lite Bling Non-vibrating Rocket LMF Chrysalis Nano

That should cover all the bases =))

Who was the first one to say "Baby Dragon"? I kind of like that. I used a Big Baby dephlem on it.

• @Lloyd said: How about...

Baby Dragon Cd1 Pro 2-2.5 HighBall Hurricane Compact Lite Bling Non-vibrating Rocket LMF Chrysalis Nano

Who was the first one to say "Baby Dragon"? I kind of like that. I used a Big Baby dephlem on it.

So the BDCD1P2-2.5HHCLBNVRLMFCN? lol

• @Lloyd said: How about...

@Smaug did. :((

• He is not eligible for the prize even if he wants or deserves it.
    (unless he slips a few bucks discretely under the table)

• Hum...no one else said it but you and him......soooooo Baby Dragon...... =))

• I think I called it a baby dragon back when we were talking about putting it on an electric boiler.

• I think what ever you call this wee bugger it should have crystal dragon in its name as that helps to I detifie the range of still it is. But still that dose not meen you cant have a wee bit fun with the name of this still. I vote Brand StillDragon Range Crystal Dragon Model Long Tom (like the fish) or even the pirate if there was a pirate name Long Tom. Come on have some fun with it.

• SD Super 2

SD CD2+ / Crystal Dragon 2+

• Hello there @FullySilenced ...is that all u got? The Lil M F-..er.. :)) Let's have some more fun.

• Captain Long Tom Short

Long Tom Short was the scourge of the Caribbean in the 1650s. He's sailed the Spanish Main, boarded Dutch merchantmen, and sent several English freebooters to Davy Jones' Locker. He can outrun a hurricane, outsail a Portuguese galleon, and is handy with a cutlass. His passion is defending the purity of pirate slang, which he practises at every opportunity.

But only in comic books... =)) He even posted a photo of himself on facebook:

longtom.jpg
    180 x 135 - 7K
  • How about LadyDragon, or LadyCrystalDragon, or Lil Glass Headed Stepchild..

• CD-Cara ... is Latin for "beloved" pronounced (kahr-uh)

• CD-Ace ________________B-)

• CD-Amore_________________________The italian word for love or maybe.......................... CD-Mi Amore....... My Love

• CD-Bambina

• The CD-Fu-Hsing ____________Chinese God of Happiness.

• The CD-Dionysus ___________named after the Greek God of Alcohol

• Crystal Hera........Greek goddess........Protector of Marriage.

• @FullySilenced said: CD-Bambina

I like this one, i also love the CD Ace. Has all the cool associations pointed out earlier in the thread about being special and #1, all rolled up in a short, cool handle.

This is the one i'd be voting for if it was held now.

ace1.JPG
    744 x 150 - 24K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Crystal Dragon's Tear - CDT

• Been. Trying. To think it. Through. But it's to Damn easy to over think

• Well got two good ones in now The Little Mother Fuc.er :-O and The ACE :D

:-t But =; I liked Amore and Bambina as well...

• Pellucid the mini dragon, pellucid mini in short. Sounds like a children's story mind you :P But love the definition of the word, quite appropriate.

• We love our Mama and our Mama loves us. In paying homage to Still Dragon's roots, I suggest my favorite Chinese word for our new creation...ai pronounced "eye". A simple, beautiful, two letter word with lots of meaning! Like our newest distiller: simple, compact, and super efficient. What's not to love. I say we name our new Baby--Ai.

• edited August 2014

Ethan Squirt (ethan short for ethanol squirt because its small)