Home distillers, show me your.......shed!

edited June 2014 in General

Hi! Many of you have rooms, garages, cellars or else, where distilling is celebrated the Dragon way. Many home distillers have high end distilling equipment, many of you tried home brewing, making alcohol at home is not only a hobby, it's a lifestyle!

How about some pictures?

Here is the place for them: Show us your sheds!

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

Comments

• You have seen the inside of my shed so here is a pic of the outside 12 x 24 stilling shed with its own 100 amp 240 V power service. Used to be an old horse barn with a nice concrete slab. We got smart, sold all them darn horses removed the barn and purchased the steel bulding/shed. The doors are 10' wide by 8' tall for easy access and I am so glad I went with a rather tall roof height! The 16 plate CD fits in with room to spare.

captains_shed.jpg
    800 x 600 - 117K
  • nice! I am jealous!

and who has the honor to mow the lawn? :))

But really, people like to see the inside too, then everything is in one place (forum like)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• I have been assigned by the boss ( SWMBO) to mow all 13 acres!!!! Know anyone who wants to give me a few goats!!!

• edited June 2014

I was told to move the build of a dedicated shed to the front of the priority list quite few years ago when i did my first mollasses ferment in her laundry. :))

distillery1front1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 78K
    distillery2workbench1.jpg
    800 x 601 - 69K
    distillery1washtrough1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 94K
    distillerystorage2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 84K
    deck1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 80K
    punkinscrystaldragoncomplete1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 93K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @punkin dunno about u but here in Florida the darns green frogs just love my shed and I can not figure out how to get rid of them so I have learned to live with them. Bastards!!!

• @captain: keep a cat? they like to play with everything.

• @punkin: a nice and worthy man cave. Once again I am jealous! ^:)^

• Yup, got 2 outside cats. Used to keep busy chasing mice but since we sold the horses and do not keep a hay barn, em cats got fat and lazy!!!

captains_cats.jpg
    800 x 600 - 100K