Website Issues

Is anyone else getting a not found or having log in issues with the forum?

Numerous times this past weekend... FYI not bitchin

Comments

• edited April 2014

No issues here, server & data center all OK.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Nope, not once, and I check about 3-4 times a day (From Dallas) to see what's new...

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• well same here... i check it several times a day.. i have really high speed internet so an issue with a valid site is not something i encounter very often .. so i was passing that on to you sir...

FS

• @FullySilenced, when encountering such problems, test our server's reachability with ping and traceroute. The only explanation is that there is something going on between your location and the datacenter (which is located in Germany).

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• I can do that without an issue ...

• I was getting slow page loads yesterday. This site only.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Generally in my neck of the 'hood, it's always my ISP causin' the slowdown, despite boasts of sustained 20Meg speeds .... But I am miles from any city.... Agreed with Moonshine's suggest - And, imo this site's got damn good response if it's host is in Germany - I'm durn near the opposite site of the planet from it and I see an avg 2 secs response.

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• i am not trying to start any type of massive discussion ... other than i saw an issue and was wanting it noted... If SDEurope didn't know of an issue tech's wouldn't know where to look...

I have not previously had any website issues here but with a few new hacks and viruses out there what's not to mention...

Its a different type of forum, I like it overall and want it to stay up and with us for a while yet...

• Working well here... my gmail is butt-ugly slow - thanking you in advance if you can fix that ;;)