StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

The Wordless Picture Thread

Comments

• I used to be pretty good on em when i was on them all the time, same as a bobcat, excavator, crane or backhoe your skills get rusty.

Teaching my 8 y/o grandaughter to drive it last week.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @CothermanDistilling said: But can you drive it as good as a child? Chinese Workers - Crazy! @ Vimeo

Yeah. Can. Kids an inefficient operator and scary. Never looks when he drives. Can't fill his bucket, inefficient movements. Just needs to be taught better.

But he is a wee kid making a machine do work, so credit for that. Lol. Better than most folks!!

• edited May 2017

Rattler2017.jpg
    800 x 800 - 179K
  • edited May 2017

Da King.jpg
    380 x 175 - 16K

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• edited May 2017

@1vertical. We get those slow fat slugs also. The only time they are quick is when they strike. They are patchy. A few k south and also north there is a few but none around our house. I always used to knock them at my previous place of employment as they are quite territorial and would hang around on the lawn between the two satellite dishes trying to land a sparrow or two. Definitely a problem for the technicians walking around at night.

• edited May 2017

punkinexcesseleven.jpg
    800 x 600 - 94K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited May 2017

after buying this bike you had no money for shoes left :(|) :))

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited May 2017

400yoOak.jpg
    800 x 600 - 121K
  • @Sunshine said: after buying this bike you had no money for shoes left :(|) :))

Could still afford drugs back in those days though.

• Hell, a man has to have priorities, right?

• Well drugs were cheap back then. Glad i'm not growing up now. Worst things we had to worry about were flashbacks.

• True that punkin. I remember those old 1.1s they went good in a straight line. I had a GS1000s back in the day. Blue and white chain drive really fast with no stability in a straight line over 240.

• edited May 2017

Yeah you could feel the frame flex round the corners on the big old girl when pushing it. Couldn't match it with the sports bikes in the twisties but i could keep them in sight OK. I'm not a great rider though, so i was happy with what i could get out of her.

• edited May 2017

@punkin said: I'm not a great rider though, so i was happy with what i could get out of her.

Either.
    Just acquired an '83MHR Duke. Its kinda red. :))

• Nice, i'd ask for a photo but they all look the same. :D Been thinking for a while about buying a Ducati, but a recent model one.

• edited June 2017

Yeah they pretty much do. Thinking a duke might be a bit hectic for an easy rider like you, maybe something like this?

image.jpg
    800 x 600 - 99K
  • I think I could enjoy riding that one

NiceBikeToo

• edited June 2017

@Pa_bon said: I think I could enjoy riding that one

NiceBikeToo

My thoughts too, except the bike being nice.

Yeah, Rossco i'd never get anywhere near the potential, but i like the looks of some of the modern ones. I would buy a 955 Daytona as i test rode a T595 back when the guzzi was on the road and loved it. But i just can't bring myself to buy a modern Triumph :))

Triumph Daytona 955i.jpg
    800 x 594 - 72K

• edited June 2017

I'd go scrambler if getting a bike again...

image.jpg
    800 x 599 - 50K
  • Think I could ride that one till somebody's wheels fell off.

• edited June 2017

my ride, in better days, first model of the Yamaha FZ6 (2004) with the 03 R6 donk in it, all luggaged up for a trip!

image.jpg
    800 x 527 - 97K
  • edited June 2017

Eating breakfast next to this pool 17 years ago or so was the first and last time I tried Vegemite...

Ocean Pool Kailua-Kona Hawaii.jpg
    800 x 600 - 89K

• Meanwhile, out in the last timezone (UTC -10):

When the house is a rockin RUN OUTSIDE FAST.jpg
    481 x 768 - 50K

• Anything less than 6 is just entertainment...

• edited June 2017

Bulging Pollen Baskets.jpg
    800 x 600 - 131K

• One of my girls gathering pollen from a malabar chestnut blossom.

hiking.jpg
    800 x 600 - 67K

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited June 2017

Are we done yet.jpg
    800 x 600 - 57K

turm.jpg
    800 x 600 - 226K

• Japanese ‘Kusari doi’, or 'rain chain'.... now to make one out of ProCaps...

image.jpg
    600 x 800 - 111K