StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Bacterial Infection affecting odd medicinal Taste

2»

Comments

• Quaternary Ammonium type products are usually hospital grade disinfectants... kills most everything on a hard surface... be sure to follow the directions for that specific cleaner.... i use one called Sanox.

• hmmm bin liners might be something to try.

I did find a source for a Quaternary ammonium cleaner but he is unable to provide me with any directions for use beyond an MSDS.

• Get the name, brand and manufacturer and then look it up on the net should be an easy one

• lol, you'd think so huh?

they dont make anything easy in Fiji. EVERYTHING here goes back to the basics of manufacturing and knowing the process.

the company is "mean" they call the product "mean sanitizer" the only info they have given thus far is an MSDS that says it's a quarternary ammonium compound. he says (in what english he does have) that it's a rinse free product but that "we reccomend that you rinse it after just to be safe"

LOL

So, once again back to the basics of the basics. if you cant make it with raw materials you cant get it without importing it here. even instructions apparently!! lol :(

I'll keep on keeping on.

trying new yeast and still better housekeeping to reduce smell. we'll see how it works in a couple weeks