StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Show Us Your Bike

Comments

• @bentstick that picture makes me think of The Munsters. Its a beautiful bike.

• Bloody awesome bike bent

• edited July 2014

Hi all this is my 640 adventure KTM on a recent trip to the Flinders Rangers South Australia

bike.jpg
    600 x 803 - 139K
  • Carefull, you'll burley @rossco up with that stuff B-)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited July 2014

Sorry missed that. Just back from 2 weeks in the bush. Simpson, Walkers, Marree. Shit its corrigated ATM. :)) Crap the piss is exxy too. $9.00 for a schooner of Pale Ale at the Birdsville hotel. Good thing we planned ahead n packed a gallon of rum for the trip. :D

• edited July 2014

Bout 50km east of Cameron Corner on a clay pan.

rosscos_ktm_east_of_cameron_corner.jpg
    800 x 600 - 86K
  • Not much fun on my chopper.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• No radars, RSA or RBTs in the morning, have a dozen rums go to dinner and the bloke who serves you has had more than you and is really pleased to see you. Mind you the chrome might need washing and I dunno about all that rake in deep sand.

• Punkin I like how the fender protectors turned out. That's looking good.

FS always like the cushmans.

Ben that is cool as all get out.

I like those yellow ducs. There is a reason I don't have one. Same reason Punkin doesn't. LOL

Here is a couple pics of mine.

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 37K
    2.jpg
    800 x 700 - 94K
    3.jpg
    800 x 483 - 117K
  • Here's a pic of my better half's bike.

4.jpg
    800 x 519 - 129K
  • No pics waiting on parts, dropped mine the other weekend dam tram tracks.

Was only doing 5km at the time so it wasn't to bad still pissed off

• My son wanted to be like dad..

little.jpg
    800 x 452 - 74K
  • M109r with a few mods. Certified 11.2 1/4 mile, And a yearly tire bill :(

modded_m109r.jpg
    800 x 600 - 129K
  • I used to have a BMW R600, faring, stereo and the works,, But it was from a time before the advent of digital photos, and a farm house fire that left only fine ashes.... My Shirley is dead set agin me on a cycle here because of the safety factor (People don' see 'em till it's too late - lots of incidents).

So, this is what I ride now ;)

Mahindra_5010HS_Day2_06202014.jpg
    800 x 535 - 102K

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• I can say for a fact in Australia that people see you on a Harley 99% of the time.

I've never had the problems i used to have on Japanese and Italian bikes with people pulling out in front of me since i bought the hog. >:)

• Naa Mate, it's the cars that are the problem... They are going 100+ km most of the time and seldom look up from their smart phones when changing lanes or entering intersections. Even when they do see ya, they race you to the spot... A buddy of mine was going thru the parking lot at the orifice on his hog, and a dingywad dame backs right out and sends him flyin;'... And yes, she was lookin at her damn phone, 'cause Jim told me he saw her doing so..

Sadly, there's a serious injury or death to a cyclist most every week here...People down in the city are absolute jerks when in motorized vehicles.

Dallas Traffic....

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• edited October 2014

New apehangers on today. Oh joy!

Amazing that the bike feels more stable over bumps, round corners and at speed, although i haven't wound it past 100mph yet since the bars went on today.

rocker2.JPG
    800 x 600 - 94K

• Just for the ape in you. Eh Punkin... :))

• @Lloyd How's come I don't see your devil ride posted here?

The day you quit learning is the day you start dying!

"I am an incurable gadgeteer, and I like enormously to set up a theory and then track down the consequences" Murray Leinster youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

• There were pics of his sweet chariot somewhere i saw.

• edited October 2014

While not being eligible to get a license to drive a car here (I still don't have the necessary and much coveted residency permit) that does not mean I have to walk everywhere. After 2 years of begging and promising her that I wouldn't kill myself in traffic I was finally allowed to buy my electric bike.
    It has a range of about 20 kilometers and recharging stations are everywhere.
    I hesitate to post the picture because @LawOfOhms calls it an invalid bike but scooting around town is about the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

FREEDOM.jpg
    663 x 800 - 69K
  • edited October 2014

merica_cart_main.jpg
    413 x 398 - 25K
  • edited October 2014

Nice bikes! :)>-

May I please remind you guys how to insert pictures and give them the right size before? This might help:

ATTENTION: How to post Images & Video Links!

Thank you for your understanding!

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• stuffed if i'm downloading every picture, then re-uploading it

"Although it is possible to add externally hosted pictures by using the "Image" button in the Button Bar above the text entry box,'

if you want to do that work for me go for it.

• edited October 2014

well, as we can see @Moonshine obviously tidies the forum every day. The forum would be much slower, if he would not do that.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Here's my bike. An 06/2003 ST1100 ex Police.

honda.jpg
    800 x 600 - 73K
  • edited October 2014

I like white bikes. I have a white Moto Guzzi Le Mans MKIV 1000.

• @Lloyd said: While not being eligible to get a license to drive a car here (I still don't have the necessary and much coveted residency permit) that does not mean I have to walk everywhere. After 2 years of begging and promising her that I wouldn't kill myself in traffic I was finally allowed to buy my electric bike.
    It has a range of about 20 kilometers and recharging stations are everywhere.
    I hesitate to post the picture because LawOfOhms calls it an invalid bike but scooting around town is about the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Don't let old@Lloyd fool you, I've actually rode bitch on this trike and when he cracks the throttle it will crack your neck! like it's got warp speed or something.

The day you quit learning is the day you start dying!

"I am an incurable gadgeteer, and I like enormously to set up a theory and then track down the consequences" Murray Leinster youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

• edited October 2014

I can post a picture of my 1980s Yamaha Chappy if it'll make Lloyd feel better.

Just mentioning I own one loses me some street cred. Let me try to recoup some of it by posting a picture of a pretty girl on one. When I ride it, it looks nothing like this. Probably goes 15mph faster with her on it than me.

:))

chappy.jpg
    399 x 538 - 51K
  • @Manofconstantsorrow said: ... I've actually rode bitch on this trike ...

Some things we don't talk about, MOCS. :))