StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

I'd rather take a beating...

2»

Comments

• Laudanum /ˈlɔːd(ə)nəm/ is an alcohol tincture of opium containing approximately 10% powdered opium by weight (the equivalent of 1% morphine).

Became a controlled substance in 1906.

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• We did it!
    All moved in, deposits paid, stuff organized on the shelves, computers networked and internetted, etc. and ready to hit the ground running.
    Now working on the next express and sea freight for USA and more boilers for Punkin.

Thanks for all the encouraging words during this much needed upgrade, all very appreciated.

Even had time to connect the drain line to the boiler and get the water tap sorted to receive the push connect hose. Next round of 5" CD testing could be as early as tomorrow.
    Going to keep it simple - 4 plates and no hybrid packing.

• One of them boilers is for me mate make sure its a vergin I dont want no Lloyd love on it. :))

• edited March 2014

Yours is coming to me direct from the factory mate, we already know Lloyd is susceptible to getting too intimate with the stilling products and take steps to keep him away from the shiny stuff. :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• While I am here in China working at Qinshan Nuclear plant, I am sadden to the fact that I am but 3.5 hours away from the home of SD and will not have the opportunity to visit on this trip. I do have to say the Chinese seem more welcome to my electical knowledge then some on this site, however a wise man once told me not to discuss such things as it will only lead to confusion and heart ache.

Well hopefully my next trip in June will allow to see the 8th wonder of the world, the new home of SD. Congratulations Lloyd.

The day you quit learning is the day you start dying!

"I am an incurable gadgeteer, and I like enormously to set up a theory and then track down the consequences" Murray Leinster youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

• See you next time!!
    I should have the clutter cleared out of my office by June.