Dominoes a success

edited October 2013 in Recipes

Hey guys so the last couple of days I have been able to sort the brewery out a bit and I have been starting to blend the larger batches of brew that have been aging for the last 12 months

One batch in particular has just blown me away

It's a 4 liter brew of ujsm gen 4 from 26/11/12 I used 4 short dominoes un-charred at 40%abv

This stuff is so smooth and something to be proud of

I have tried charring dominoes but haven't had the chance to try it yet

I am filling Asahi bottles and capping them with a code 4uj12111240 on the side with a sharpie so they are not on oak anymore

Wow

The color looks a little light but believe me it's just right for how smooth it is

Thanks to @punkin and the SD family's for leading me on this road

If it's this good now how good will it be in another 12 months

uj.jpg
800 x 598 - 49K

Comments

• In the off-chance you ever come to China please save a nip for me.

• You are very welcome for what little i could do. That is why i do it though, i owe this community a debt for the knowledge i have been able to glean, the basics from homedistiller and then from there on with Artisan and now here have led me to expolre the parts of distilling that have interested me and learn so much.

I like to pay that debt back and that is one of the ways i do it. :)>-

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Good for you Coop !!

• Pics make me thirsty....( I stole that line from Smaug)....Looks great, wish I could try it.

• I just love success stories, keep em coming. Early in the morning, but that pic makes me lust for a nip as well. :-bd

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum