This is a non exhaustive list of proposed items that would be affected by a 25% tariff:
- Rotary positive displacement pumps for liquids, not fitted with a measuring device, nesi
- Stock pumps imported for use with machines for making cellulosic pulp, paper or paperboard, not fitted with a measuring device
- Centrifugal pumps for liquids, not fitted with a measuring device, nesi
- Pumps for liquids, not fitted with a measuring device, nesi
- Distilling or rectifying plant, not used for domestic purposes
- Brazed aluminum plate-fin heat exchangers
- Heat exchange units, nesi
- Machinery and apparatus for filtering or purifying water
- Machinery and apparatus for filtering or purifying beverages other than water
- Parts of centrifuges, including centrifugal dryers, nesi
- Parts for filtering or purifying machinery or apparatus for liquids or gases
- Machinery for cleaning or drying bottles or other containers
- Can-sealing machines
- Machinery for filling,closing,sealing, capsuling or labeling bottles,cans, boxes or other
- Brewery machinery, nesi
@Smaug, I expect this affects most of your product line? Seeing a run on your inventory yet?
StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America
I can say that if I was thinking about buying anything made anywhere, I’d be doing it ASAP.
Come buy from SA, we have exempt status :)]
Given the tax law changes on business equipment purchases made in 2018, if you are considering buying anything, you should be buying it.