StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Office

Comments

• edited May 2018

No that's 23 hours a day, 10ish till 9ish in the morning. I wouldn't survive if i only worked 11 hours a day. The gap in between is happy hour.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @Moonshine said: Drinking on the job is quite common, or so I have heard :))

It is a condition of employment, no?

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• It's a hard life, but someone's gotta do it.

• edited April 2019

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the StillDragon Australia team.

Snake.

snake1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 70K
    snake2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 82K
    snake3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 80K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• A fine name indeed. Boy or girl?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited April 2019

Don't know. I only have one so it doesn't matter.

My mate caught it outside his door the night before last. He's between 2 and 3 foot and cute as a button.

Morelia spilota @ Wikipedia

Hunting for a 4' tank today.

• edited April 2019

Sorry to be negative but mine just died last month after 20 years in a “tank”. Better off in the Bush. Not a good life.

• oh dear, my kids would love it. So cute! 8->

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• @punkin said: I'd like to introduce the newest member of the StillDragon Australia team.

Have you been working out? :-O

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• @GD50 said: Sorry to be negative but mine just died last month after 20 years in a “tank”. Better off in the Bush. Not a good life.

He wasn't in the bush, he was in suburbia and saved from the dogs.

• @Moonshine said: Have you been working out? :-O

3 days a week and walking as well. Lost 20kg the first year i moved here, gone from 5xl to 2xl.

Thanks for noticing.

• The banksia trees on the coast between Coffs and yamba had lots of pythons in them years ago. Don’t know what sort but some sub of spilota for sure

• Got the tank and stand and spent yesterday cleaning it up. Today the stand is getting painted and the tank is getting furnished ready for Snake on Sunday.

• edited April 2019

Snake went in to his house yesterday, we didn't get it finished before Sunday's Punkin's SilverBall Champinonship started.

He's settling in nicely and hopefully will be feeding in the next day or two. He's a bit sulky atm.

He's in a great spot to play doorman as he can see outside the door and inside the lounge area too.

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 57K
    2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 63K
    3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 83K
    4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 78K
    5.jpg
    800 x 600 - 64K

• edited April 2019

Small expansion to my current shed now. When i expanded last time i took half (roller door half) of the shed next door. Landlord moved the wall back one bay and i had 3 out of the 4 bays.
    I'm now taking the remaining bay (mostly so no-one else can have it and i have only one neighbour (gym), but also it will make a great games room. You see, i'm now addicted to pinball.....

Office with kitchenette and bathroom will make a spare lounge room for watching movies and socializing. The shed part will be perfect for pool, pinball, shooting range for the slug guns etc. We'll be taking part of the wall down again and removing for fork lift access. Once it's cleaned up, painted inside and the office aircon replaced it'll be a cool area for mates and i to hang.

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 32K
    2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 47K
    3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 21K
    4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 73K
    5.jpg
    800 x 600 - 68K

• With all of that room you can upgrade to a 4.5' x 9'

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Is that where the hippie was (to the rear of the block)?

• The things you do for WORK :))

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• No mate, the hippy is down the back further.

• kinda jelly bout yer mancave hoose.

• It's not all roses and bubblegum. I do still live in a shed.

I am keeping my eye out for a rural property with big house on a few acres close to town that i can build a big shed on and put all my eggs in one basket. They come up fairly often round here too.

MustSaveMoneyAndNotWasteItOnPinballPunkin

• edited April 2019

Officially took over the last bay available yesterday morning.
    We took down one pallet rack to move down the back and punched through the wall to make enough space for the fork lift to access the extra bay.

The advantage being that the extra windows light my whole shed up now as well.

Bit of painting and furnishing to do for the new office, but already making plans.

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 73K
    2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 82K
    3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 68K

• Sorry typo - I meant Chippie

• Well yes then, that was where the kitchen place was. I already had half their shed, but this is where their office was.

• gotta. good stuff.

• edited November 2019

Had a working bee on the weekend and my shelving and order packing area was moved into the new space. I have lots more space, more light and the shelving is being better utilized so i have more room also.

The old space behind my bedroom where i used to work will now be the main pinball room, so four machines out the front only and whatever fits out the back and then i can have no more.

Ash is coming back to paint the back wall in a pinball related mural today. i left him free reign with the pinball theme and he's excited with that. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. The sparkie is also coming today to run a 32 amp circuit down there and fix power points. The carpet is being laid this week and i have slab tables being built that will go well with the fiberglass street benches i have that are 70's style.

It also means i get my gym back once the pinballs can be moved next week or later this week. WOOT!

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 77K
    2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 72K
    3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 58K

• looking good mate

• edited November 2019

Looking better now;

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 71K
    2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 72K
    3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 83K
    4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 74K
    5.jpg
    800 x 600 - 73K
    6.jpg
    800 x 600 - 74K

• Man,,, he works fast.

• edited November 2019

Carpet went in this morning and started moving machines into the space.

Exceeded my expectations and came in under budget. How good is that?

1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 92K
    2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 85K