[SOLD] 4" Crystal Dragon 5 Plates with ProCaps and lots of spares

Hi all i have my crystal dragon up for sale. I have pro caps for all the plates plus the super condensor and shotgun condensor i upgraded when purchasing. Been a great unit but need to go to a new home.

Also i have a Milk can boiler with a 2.4kw and 3.6kw element Plus a whole lot of spare genuine still dragon parts to go with it also.

Asking 2K for the lot spend well over 5

Unit is located in Mount Barker SA Australia

1.jpg
600 x 800 - 106K
2.jpg
600 x 800 - 70K

Comments

• Still for sale. Make an offer if your keen and can ship no dramas

• Hi - I live in the uk, can you ship to me? if you can I would be interested in the dragon setup but not the boiler. Could you let me know whats included via pm and give me a price inc shipping please?

• @needmorstuff said: Hi - I live in the uk, can you ship to me? if you can I would be interested in the dragon setup but not the boiler. Could you let me know whats included via pm and give me a price inc shipping please?

The problem with this may be import customs clearance, because the seller is outside the European Union. On one hand you have to feel safe letting UK customs inspect such a shipment, on the other hand even for a private sale the seller has to provide a proper customs declaration and proof of value (if not an invoice), because you will have to pay import duty and VAT for such shiny things that look like new (I don't know the determination for customs to classify something as used, but if in doubt it's the real value of new items that count for calculating import duty and VAT). Just for info, better safe than sorry. :-B

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• How much would it cost to ship to Melbourne?

• Hi guys everything is now sold, Thanks again

This discussion has been closed.