Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!
I was in Abilene TX for a military thing and got talking to this restaurant owner. He took over in January and stopped the beer brewing that went on in this place. He has all this equipment for sale and needs to get rid of it ASAP. I'm sure he would entertain all offers and I'm pretty sure he wants it all gone in one swoop. Below is the emails he has sent me.
(3) 5 barrel/150 gallon stainless steel vats with all the couplers, gaskets, hoses, valves, etc included to use as serving vessels and/or brew beer. They were purchased brand new in 2009 from a company called Specialty Products International. It is my understanding they manufacture the tanks but I could be wrong. I have not found any stamps or markings on the tanks. I went back through emails from the previous owner dating back to August of 2009 which is how I found out where they came from.
(3) UBC Group Glycol Chillers - Model: Tayfun 75 G - these are connected to each of the kettles. All function well but probably need more glycol. They include the hoses used to connect to the tanks. All three tanks were fully functional and had cold beer in them when we took over in January of this year. I shut them down and cleaned them out about a month ago. I simply powered down the Glycol Chillers when I decided to shut down the brewing operation.
(2) large cooking kettles, maybe brite tanks - I believe the previous owner used them to make his own mash and malts...they are in the pics I sent you.
(1) "The Barley Crusher" - Malt Mill - again, I believe the previous owner used it to make his own mash and malts.
(8) 1/6 barrel portable kegs - they were used to keg off beer when the vats started to get low so they could start a new batch. They were also used to transport beer offsite to catering events as they had a brewpub license.
(12) 1/6 barrel portable kegs - mostly missing parts or gaskets, marked as leaky or something to that affect. Not sure what it takes to repair them but they're for the taking and included.
I also have various pieces of vinyl pipe that I assume was part of the brewing operation. There is a splitter used for the CO2 and all the hoses that connect the CO2 tank to the three individual vats. There may be some other bits and pieces around as well that you are more than welcome to as well. Like I mentioned before, if it has something to do with the brewing equipment...it goes.
If Intrested in anything email this guy