StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

drunken dribble

Ok my fellow SD men and Women I feel out of action a bit i have had a few words with some of the fellas along the way .... but i am now fully released from the chains of doom

for a while now i have been occupied from reality and now i have been released to share my wisdom to you all

there has been a lot of changes to the forum and for this i am happy

we will slowly filter out the garbage and this is very important

my self have had a SD number 2 for some time and am now using the product for my own devices which means drinking my product

there are a few recipes which i have found to be very productive one is the cinnamon schnapps, tater maybe or was it PP

Wait a second i cant find him on the site

well fuck me !! the guy is a legend and someone we should all be striving for

not blowing but just a good dude that let us know his style

the schnapps is goood very goood

its one of my staples

so a few of the guys have asked about the SD gear and i am concerned about why they would question the product in general

i would have to say the gear is out standing .... do i need to say more .. probably not

anyways thank you Lloyd for making the gin basket although i have not spent much time on the site as a strongback i have been watching the out come of the GB congrats on that

also i would like to thank some of the fellas and lady's of SD for being the back bone of this corp

well Loo you came to mind FU

Benstick you bloody ripper

FS FU too! you are a champ respect

Punkin Fu too your strength is admiring

although i dont know all the inside lads F' em LLoyd you are the asian master so go get em brother!

yep I have had one toooo many and so be it!!!!!

a little angry maybe, life changing, maybe , but every day i assume the position and see how my neighbors are going

FS call me will YA! !!dont be a stranger yu bloody dag

Comments

• Here's to you coops \m/ you also have a good hand in this mess,keep going brother you are on a roll!

It is what you make it!

• I've missed you coop. :D glad to see you back on.

• well ben where do i start you beta watcha ya language straight up or you might get the chop

bro im with you you with me in time i will find your humble abouuud (asss)

fellas i gott

• sorry fellas for being shy im in JP someones gota be watchin

• edited August 2013

Luna my one and only please my leg is on dust right now but i have a bunch of uj to put on blue bery which is what i will do if i can

• guys drinking the blueu berry is amazing i will do this for a while just follow the sugar

• if any of you new guys have a qualm

chop your leg off and then come to me

we can cut a deal!!

your leg for freedom

Lloyd dont stop human domination

peace

• Hey Coopy ... which bottle r u in Blueberry u say? When are you headed to AU with the knee? or is it done now? Careful of the stair and we shall talk soon..

FS

• edited August 2013

Hope ya doing well coops heal up and rock on,be great to meet up sometime!

Prairie has some that made a damn fine Mint drink also,had a meet and greet with him,FS and sugarcreek the past week,story to come just need time to gather thoughts and recoup from the trip! :)>-

It is what you make it!

• If you like it sweet mate, the best one i found is apple pie. I'll put the recipe up today. That's what i was drinking when i fell in the fire and hence gave up the spirits. :((

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I like sweet in small doses,made some applepie a bit ago,it was good,it would be good to see your recipe to compare difference,making my first vodka run today need something to do with what is not staying white! Thanks

Had a few mishaps but it involved straight Southren Comfort, can't even stand the smell of it now! :-&

It is what you make it!

• onya Coops, don't hold back :D

What strength spirit do you drown your Blueberries Blueberrys in? I used 40%, but once you add the sugar syrup from subsequent berry dryouts, I find it's dropped a fair bit.

Anyway, it's great to see you around again. :))

• @cooperville, you going under the knife?
    We're here for you brother.

• Hey Philter im using something around 69% for the blue berry juice my last run of it was with Gen 5 uj white i had it sitting around for maybe 4 months and i would reccomend letting it sit to smoothe out a bit i made this real sweet limoncello batch and this taught me a valuable lesson in adding sugar to the mix i dont go real sweet at all and in fact every batch post the limoncello has had a little less sugar im guessing about one cup of white sugar to a 2 liter jar

the Blue berry jiuze i make the quick method

Throw berrys in blender add UJ blend til done filter through fine mesh to get all the goop out then filter with coffee filters til very clear(no sediment in bottom of glass)

as for the op it will be monday week no fun siting on the couch all the time i tell ya right now

cheers

• edited August 2013

forgot to mention that i add water to this mix to make it about 40%

• Thanks Coops, maybe time I tried your way. Faster than letting it sit for 10 days, and you're also creating more surface area to absorb the goodness.

I hope all goes well for the op. Hint: tell the anaesthetist you get very nervous before going in. They may give you 30mg Temazepam pre-op like I had. Man, when I came out of mine, I was on top of the world! :D

• Hahaha philter thats sounds like some excellent advice have to say i am a little nervous about the whole thing so could be a good excuse to get a legal high!

• I'll have what Coop is drankin,,,,,,,,,,Pleeze

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited August 2013

F#cking & Punching or Drinking & Writing? I guess the latter is safer... BUT Hank Moody can do both with success... :O)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• just got to Singapore 5 hour lay over could do with big sleep

i guess i will try out the lounge and see what they got