StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Starting The Build

13»

Comments

• You're sure to learn plenty with your new rig.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @Smaug said: You're sure to learn plenty with your new rig.

That is the goal, get some learnin' under the old belt so I can use the Baby Dragon proper....

TXB

• just set up my first wash, TPW, for the sac run

• Did you run water / vinegar first? Reason I ask is that your still will definitely behave differently with water compared to alcohol.

I think it's important for you to observe the difference between more compliant behavior and less compliant behavior.

• Not yet, Letting the wash ferment, and will do all the cleaning runs this weekend.

Figured if I did the vinegar run, without being able to follow up with a sac run, then I would have had to clean the vinegar out, so I am waiting so I can do all 3 back to back...to back

TXB

• edited January 2017

@Txbrewing said: Not yet, Letting the wash ferment, and will do all the cleaning runs this weekend.

Figured if I did the vinegar run, without being able to follow up with a sac run, then I would have had to clean the vinegar out, so I am waiting so I can do all 3 back to back...to back

TXB

Cool.

• edited February 2017

well the 5 gallon SAC run and the 10 gallon 1gen UJ have both finished fermenting. Dropped the temp in the fermentation chamber to allow for better clearing, and will run them this weekend I hope! #firstrun

TXB