For Those Who STILL Do Not Know How This Works

how_to_park.gif
480 x 480 - 5M

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Comments

• a Tesla can do this without the driver :)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• I'll save my money and use my brain instead

• but it's not so much fun ;)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• That maneuver would take the blue hairs half an hour in West Boca...

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited November 2016

What's really fun is trying to do this on the opposite side of a busy one-way in NY City. Pretty sure even someone that could parallel park blindfolded would be white knuckling that wheel.

• Makes sense, but as a driving instructor, I can tell you that the students don't get that... I get'em to line up their mirror to the parked cars mirror, check mirror, check blind spot then as they start to reverse go hard steering lock on the parking side (LHS in Oz). @ 45 degrees, turn steering back to straight (~1.5turns) while continuing to reverse then full steering lock -opposite to starting turn (RHS in Oz). Once in, stop! If you didn't hit anything in the way in, you won't hit anything on the way back out! No static steering wearing out your steering & tired... easy as pie, even cars can do it!