StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Some girls like shopping clothes, but...

2»

Comments

• @DonMateo : good luck to you! Where are you in the process? Building, licenses, water and electricity (or gas) supply, bottling supplies? Full tasting room including restaurant? I skipped the last part so I'm fully focusing on sales through indirect channels.

• @squeakyclean. I have been buying gear for the last 6 months and finally gotten a fabricator to make me some boilers. I am setting up in Mendoza Argentina. Next week is scouting locations. The licenses in Argentina all depends on the municipality approval, everything else is easy. Getting an Argentina fabricator to make 4 small boilers in 9 months is hard. I want a tasting room at the distillery and I have a mate who runs one of the best hotels in Mendoza, actually in the top 50 in the world and he wants some local high quality product. Anyway one step at a time. as @grim once said when your setting up you slay one dragon at a time. This week is getting my hands on my boilers and tanks.

• Sounds like a lot tougher environment than in the Netherlands! Getting an excise license is the difficult part over here, no need for a municipal or environmental license anymore.

• Actually its some what easier. Once you get the Muni to sign off then its fast and easy. My sister in law is very senior in the local muni so it should be fast and cheap. Anyway I have to keep kicking my boiler guy. But good luck in the Netherlands squeakyclean.