Vanilla Cream Vodka Cocktail

So far its acceptable but needs fine tuning....

1oz Vodka or neutral 80% ABV
1oz of your favorite vanilla coffee creamer (you could sub something else i guess.....
    any of the international flavors maybe..)
crushed ice 
shaken not stirred 
sprig of fresh mint
sex with the old lady  (this is optional but maybe the best part of the recipe)

See which part is your favorite and modify it as your needs arise... post what works best for you.. please

Comments

• Step 5 looks like a clear winner as to which would be my favourite. What's she look like anyway? :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• htis could be a winner if you can offer some kind of guarantee

• I have found that their just are no guarantees,,,,,whoa is me.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Sounds interesting, i think ill mix up some van-ka and creamer, but alas no mint in the house. However, with all the hours I've been working I'd probably fall asleep before the sex was over.

• Vanilla Cream Bean Vodka Cocktail There fixed it for you. :)>- Get a half Gallon of your fav. Vodka Get 6-8 fresh vanilla beans, for me, it is the Mexican Beans Slit the beans lengthwise and drop em into the Vodka.... Wait a couple days ...shake it up if you wish. Vodka goes nice amber and smells Good.

Find some of the best tasting 100% pommegranite juice you can. (we do NOT like the POM in the hour glass containers) I have used the 4x concentrate from the health food store diluted with good result.

About 50%-50% van. vodka and juice over ice is a real amazing beverage.

We named it evil lisa.....