StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Looking For Irish Members

2»

Comments

• Can you guys help me on my condenser , its a two inch or 50 mill and im assembling it tomorrow but im not sure if i should put 25 mill or 35 mill stainless in the centre , i have both . each obviously will give different outcomes , does anyone know whats in the sd condenser

• Not sure I understand your question... Are you building the condenser from scratch?

• yes i am , and as i said i dont have a diamater of inside pipe in a stilldragon condenser

• This is a pipe based product condenser with 7 pipes of 10 millimeter inner diameter each.

From the website

Tall order to try and build a shotgun condenser yourself

• nothing is impossible so im going to try because purchasing large still items in ireland attract a lot of unwanted attention , so im building my own with the help of caps and stuff from stilldragon , my condenser is nearly 2 foot long and pretty much same as sd design , hopefully

• @paddy999 said: because purchasing large still items in ireland attract a lot of unwanted attention

Not at all. There is no customs clearance involved for shipments within the European Union, and none of our products is subject to any reporting requirements or trade restrictions. We can ship anything up to (and including) the 50L Milk Can Boiler as postal parcel, only the larger vessels need to go by freight forwarding. If you like, we can even print our company logo and name onto the parcel label instead of the StillDragon one. ;)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• ok cheers for that, printed name would help.

• @paddy999 said: ok cheers for that, printed name would help.

Note added to your customer account. :)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• I was hoping someone can help with a small issue guys , i received a bottle of liquid yeast from a friend who works in a bakery but i have no idea how much i need to use as my old recipe gives me quantity in the old block of yeast . Any ideas guys