Another One Is Gone - RIP Glenn Frey

Dammit, this shit has got to stop. We're losing these guys way too fast.

The Eagles' Glenn Frey dead at 67 @ CNN

Comments

• Wow....RIP GF.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited January 2016

I saw The Eagles open for Deep Purple at the Kennedy Center in the summer of 72. Their set list was pretty small back then. Witchy Woman was their big hit back then. Saw them at least half a dozen more times over the years. Very sad to see Glenn go.

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• I'm almost afraid to ask who's next. I would have bet my bile duct that Joe Walsh would have been first from the band. I guess that people from my generation, who were so influenced by so many great musicians, should expect to hear bad news pretty often from now on. Most of whom I consider to be great peaked in the '60s, '70s and '80s so they (we) are gettin up in age.

• Calander says 80s was a while ago. Feels like yesterday.

Keith Richards is gonna outlive us all.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Thats the problem with that lifestyle of drugs, they all say that it will kill you and that's only true for a %age. For the rest it's just that you live as long but your all fucked up and your teeth fall out and everything is aching and broken down. Your internals don't work properly etc.

They just didn't warn us about that one.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @Smaug said: Keith Richards is gonna outlive us all.

Of this I have no doubt.