StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

The Dragon Wagon

Comments

• Get youself a late night TV talk show and filling a warehouse full of classic cars will be a cakewalk... ;)

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• edited September 2015

First rough of the signage has come back. I like pic # 1 with the SD in large lettering, but have asked for it to be lifted up to the level of the lettering in pic # 2.

Happy to listen to critism?

corvair21.jpg
    800 x 454 - 58K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Not using the head motif as a crack tat? :)
    I like it and agree with raising the text. Maybe something at the bottom of the door or behind the mirror?
    Don't want to over do it I guess.

• Very cool! Looks good.

Maybe balance the backside view by adding the dragon tribal tatoo on the right side of the tailgate (with no text around it).

• edited September 2015

I like # 1 also just like it is.

• As a webmaster I strongly recommend having the website address on the car!

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• +1 and perhaps sneak in a black QR code

• StillDragon modular production of firewater

Stilldragon same same but so different

• Stilldragon a better way to distill

Stilldragon Modular Adaptable Distillation Equipment

• edited September 2015

Number 1 with the lettering raised as you suggest and the web address below.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• dunno how that happened? Was not yelling at all?

• @Smaug said: dunno how that happened? Was not yelling at all?

Because a # at the beginning of a line make the system believe you want to make it a Heading 1.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• And of course

+1 for the QR Code

• People don't actually do that, do they? QR codes? C'mon you are pulling our leg.

• @grim said: People don't actually do that, do they? QR codes? C'mon you are pulling our leg.

I'm with you. My phone is capable i suppose and i see them everywhere but i would feel like dick waving my phone at an ad or a product in the supremarket.

Ok, so the web addy back around the logo too.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Do you really expect to get drive by customers? Joe Schmoe on the street is going to buy a still?

• Vehicle becomes a tax right off

• It's fully tax deductible because it's a ute (pickup), but i don't think promoting the brand is going to hurt it. I use the vehicle at the moment to go to other towns and if the brand is seen it may get people googling.

I do have local customers that drop in and pick stuff up as well.

• edited September 2015

The art went on the bus today. I was pretty worried that it would spoil the look of the truck and was prepared to ask them to take it back off.
    I am really, really happy with how it turned out though, it looks great standing next to it and makes an eye catcher even eye catchyer. B-)

corvair25.jpg
    800 x 600 - 53K
    corvair26.jpg
    800 x 600 - 76K

• BEAUTY

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• I reckon it needs custom plates to finish it off, otherwise just great as it is.

fadge

• edited September 2015

@fadge said: I reckon it needs custom plates to finish it off, otherwise just great as it is.

You mean there's something even better than procap plates?
    :))

• Yeah i was looking at the custom plates. There are some US stars and stripes ones that i went to get and i had to first get the black and yellows when i was at the registry.

When i rang my plates and asked for the stars and stripes they said that the yellow strings won't fit on the smaller US size plates and i should have got black and whites instead ot the black and yellows. So now i would have to upgrade to the black and whites ($105) then upgrade again to the S&S ($340).
    After some emailing and complaining they credited me the $45 i was charged for the black and yellows and subbed the black and whites for $65 extra.

Long story slightly shortened when i put the black and whites on i actually liked them better than what i imagine the S&S would look like. The other thing is the S&S has 'American Muscle Car' written on it. While this is a coll truck, it ain't no muscle car so i'm going to be keeping it as is.

• You musta missed the part where Jay Leno called it a poor man's Porsche.

• edited September 2015

He should have said poor mans Porsche and a half i guess.

Took some photos of the good side this morning.

corvair28.jpg
    800 x 600 - 104K
    corvair27.jpg
    800 x 600 - 100K

• That logo arrangement works perfect for that ride. Looks good.

• Finding it hard to believe that the Dragon Wagon won Best in Class for the 55 to Current Commercial Modifieds at the National Chevrolet festival last night. I'm still in shock.

• Nice. WTG Punkin.

• Congratulations! That's a serious effort! Well deserved cuz it looks superb